PDA

View Full Version : Munich Legends vote again

Bruski_11
23-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Just a note to pass on my thanks and recommendation of the guys at ML. My car has been through quite a few hoops over the last couple of months, including wrangles with insurance company, sourcing parts etc.
All of which Stuart at ML has handled well and efficiently.
The car is back after a lot of work, running sweet, still as trigger happy as ever and I'm generally relieved to be back on the road.
Big plus to the guys down there.

DavidC
21-01-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm currently sat in their reception working away on their free-wifi while my coupe is having it's Oil Service. Always my 1st choice for the Z3MC servicing. The cars sat in their showroom aren't exactly boring either :)

Bruski_11
06-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm currently sat in their reception working away on their free-wifi while my coupe is having it's Oil Service. Always my 1st choice for the Z3MC servicing. The cars sat in their showroom aren't exactly boring either :)

Free Wifi = Work From Home - I see an opportunity developing here.

breezer
06-01-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm heading over there soon for an Inspection II. I'm glad I keep hearing good things - worth the 1.5hr drive each way, I hope!

Edit: Another vote in favour! Friendly, very knowledgeable, and went out of their way to be helpful. I'm very glad I went there for my Inspection II + Brake fluid + Coolant flush.