Soper BMW Lincoln - discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soper BMW Lincoln - discounts

Spotted this on the ZRoadster Forum from Soper BMW Lincoln.
    Hi everyone,

Thanks to Gary and James for the warm welcome to your forum and for the kind recommendation.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to give you guys a bit more information about the discounts we can offer Zroadster.org members.

As mentioned, we have been supplying parts and accessories to members of the Z4 Forum for approx 2-3 years. The discount we offer them is half of the percentage discount we get from BMW. Therefore, as all parts have different discount levels, the discount we give to members can range from 7.5% to 20%. If you do find a cheaper price elsewhere, we will try and beat it if we can.

We also offer free delivery on most orders, however, in certain circumstances we have to charge for delivery for large items such and bumpers.

If anybody wishes to get a quote for parts/accessories or place an order then either post in this forum, call us on 01522 681680 (this is the direct line to the parts department) or email us at soperparts@gmail.com.

The other members of the parts team here are Neil (manager), Jamie (assistant manager) and Dave (parts advisor)

We look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Kind regards

Mark

I enquired if this offer extended to Z3 owners - specifically the Z3M (with link to this website).

Reply -

We would be happy to offer you the same discount levels we currently offer the Z4 Forum members and ZRoadster.org members.

Do you know if it would be possible to set up our own area on the forum like we have on the zroadster forum?

Kind Regards

Mark

Thought I'd flag this up to any of the grown-ups who run the forum - esp the final question.

Most dealers will give you 10>20% of most parts if you are bmwoc...member...my membership easily pays for itself over the year....

Comment

Thanks for that - didn't realise and not a member of the bmwoc as yet. Soper are my local main dealer but that's useful to know.

Comment

Soper Lincoln are very good. Coincidentally I ordered a cruise control stalk yesterday for my z4 which turned up this morning in under 24 hours. Their prices include delivery too so if it's a bit of an effort for you to travel to a dealership they are well worth considering.

Comment

Working...
        X