Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW London detailer recommendations

Hi all,

As per the title really; does anyone have any experience of any London based detailers?
    I'd prefer SW based as it should make it easier for me, but if they are moble then this issue dissapears...

Cheers!
    The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
    RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Elite Detailing have very good reviews.

http://www.elitedetailing.co.uk

Or if you're ever in Kent, KDS Keltec (Gillingham) are legendary. Going to be treating my girl to a paint correction package at some point this summer.

http://www.kdskeltec.co.uk
    S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

"Browns Motor Works" tunnel ave, southern side of blackwall tunnel. Family owned business, very knowledgeable and honest - recently won me over and won't be bringing my coupe anywhere else in future!! Ask for Jo!

Edit - just realised your looking for SW London... Worth the extra few miles IMO

Comment

Originally posted by W521 View Post
        "Browns Motor Works" tunnel ave, southern side of blackwall tunnel. Family owned business, very knowledgeable and honest - recently won me over and won't be bringing my coupe anywhere else in future!! Ask for Jo!

Edit - just realised your looking for SW London... Worth the extra few miles IMO
        Not heard of these people before but interested as very close to me. Website doesnt mention detailing though; just servicing and respray/dents etc.

http://brownmotorworks.co.uk/car-gar...st-london.html
        S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

thanks both.
          i has heard of both KDS and BMW, and thought the KDS laguna Seca M3 that was on the CSL alloys looked incredible.

will ping all for a quote and see what they come back with, but i think that a bumper spray and then some attention to the paint to make it perfect might be in order, once this red dust buggers off!!

The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
          RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

How did you get on with this in the end Trundler?
            S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Bodywork recommends in surrey

Anyone know a good place for bodywork repair in surrey?
              Just noticed that on of my sills is damaged underneath - and judging by the rust, may have been done some time. Probably needs replacing but might be repairable. We'll beyond me though
              Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by W521 View Post

I just want to recommend these guys also. I had previously used a garage in Bexleyheath and when I collected there was McDonalds packaging thrown in the footwell and when I returned home all the valve caps for the tyres were missing .
                I tried Browns and it's been a pleasure dealing with them. I had the seat belt stalk replaced by the previous garage which they accessed the wiring under the seat. Jo informed me they tore off the cover rather than unclip it. I'm glad they only did the seatbelt stalk and an oil change. It really boiled my piss hearing that.

Comment

I didn't so anything with this... until now!

The car is booked in with Browns Motor Works for a front bumper and bonnet re-spray (gravel rash removal), wheel re-furb (shit parking rash removal!!), MOP and polish the remainder of the paint, oil service and MOT.

Will let you know how I/the MC gets on!

After this I will then book the car in for a full valet to being her up to looking her best.

Comment

Originally posted by Trundler View Post
                    I didn't so anything with this... until now!

The car is booked in with Browns Motor Works for a front bumper and bonnet re-spray (gravel rash removal), wheel re-furb (shit parking rash removal!!), MOP and polish the remainder of the paint, oil service and MOT.

Will let you know how I/the MC gets on!

After this I will then book the car in for a full valet to being her up to looking her best.
                    Better late Trundler! Good luck with it all and look forward to hearing what you think of Browns MW's with the work you're having done.
                    S50 M Coupe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X