Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S54 Phoenix Yellow 139k miles

Hi
    I have decided it is time to sell my s54 after the best part of 90k miles.....

It a late 2001 model and has the sun roof, black leather interior, 6 CD changer etc...

Mechanical I have kept the car up to scratch....full service history, new disc / pads on the front in last 3k, overhauled the suspension etc...

It has a few minor cosmetic niggles - the drivers side bolster has a couple of splits, little cosmetic rust spots on sun roof edges....still for the age these are tiny and the car is in great condition....

Just selling as wife is not working and we are doing up a house and cant afford the additional expenses at the minute...

I was thinking of putting on at 27-28k in a week or two...is there any interest on here before I do and also is that too high?

Cheers Rod

Appears to be a fair price for a usable S54 to me. One of only 123 S54 MCs delivered in UK I believe, 15 of which were phonex yellow. Very low mileage ones have sold for over £60K.
    Have you any pictures?
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

for some reason it is not letting me upload photos...I need to do some fresh ones anyways for the advert...

forgot it also has ATS coilovers, and up rated anti roll bars..

Think I will drop it on pistonheads at mid 20s

Cheers Rod

Comment

Hi Rod,

if you're really not sure, start it a bit higher, you can always reduce it. You don't want to sit down when someone drives away thinking you undersold it....

Good luck with the sale
        2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Phonex

Comment

Sorry my spelling leaves a lot to be desired!

phoenix yellow!

Comment

Originally posted by rod View Post
              Sorry my spelling leaves a lot to be desired!

phoenix yellow!

I have changed it, good luck with a quick sale

Comment

Working...
              X