Gone and done it and Joined Ecurie25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone and done it and Joined Ecurie25

So from July (I think) I will have lots of fun supercars to play with for 12 months, once in a lifetime chance so im gonna take every penny's worth and tyre!!!

If anyone is interested I can feedback what the cars are like, attach a few piccy's of each a short vid and some sound samples, espcially of the Lambo's, ferrari's, Astons, 911 Turbo and GT3, Audi LeMans, Bentley GT and perhaps the TVR Sagaris???

Lemme know happy to shre this with you all, also feedback on Ecurie25 as a company, initial feedback is they seem very very good!!!

Sounds great dude!

if you need someone to take pictures from the passenger seat you just let me know! :wink:

well done fella!

Comment

Ta Ben

It was either this or pay a chunk off my mortgage, whats the point in that!!

Comment

that would be boring!

Comment

Nemesis,

Well done! You only live once.

It would be great if you would give a write-up of your impression of each car, and possibly give each car scores for performance etc. so that we can all vicariously enjoy the cars you drive.

I'm sure that you will wring your money's worth out of each car :wink: 8)
          /// Exdos ///
          "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

well the first thing i will ask them...

is how do I turn off traction control, brake assist etc, the F430 seems to have a dial on the wheel with 5 settings, i think it will be confusing!!

As for report perhaps we could have a section called super cars and then a thread per car???? should i speak with broccers?

Comment

need your help...

I need to know of a few good tunnels within 150-200 miles drive of Reading? Gonna need em to ge the sound samples and in car footage to post on here, any ideas?

Gonna need to asses distance, length of tunnel, speed cameras etc

ta

Neme

Ps persuading them to get the Z4M, if they get it awesome!! will bring it to y ou all soon as I get it!! and no pesky bmw sales person telling u not to drive it hard hahaha

Comment

Hatfield Galleria? quite long and no cameras ... :twisted:
                And there are junctions close to each end, so you can turn round and repeat as necessary!! 8)
                The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
                RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

cheer mate

Thats off the M25 at the services and then follow signs to harfield right?

Comment

Look forward to reading your reviews 8)

Comment

new cars...

They have just got the New M5 as well ;0) have also asked them to consider a Z4 M Coupe for the middle tier and they will put it to the vote!!!!

Comment

Re: cheer mate

Originally posted by nemesis
                        Thats off the M25 at the services and then follow signs to harfield right?
                        Yes - South Mimms is the service name, and you're looking for the A1(M) to Hatfield.
                        If you're coming from Reading way, there's a short-cut; leave M25 at junction 21A [for the M1(South)] and follow the A405/A414 to Hatfield.
                        Its a nice bit of fast dual carriageway, and takes you to junction 3 in the A1(M) - or about 1/2mile from 'the' tunnel!! :)
                        The M Coupe ... For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Now ... S54: Sapphire Black/Black-Black/HK+6/Cruise/Sun Roof/H~Lamp wash///ACS Road Suspension/Rogue Engineering rear top mounts/Braided clutch hose
                        RIP ... S50: Artic Silver/Black-Grey/HK+6/Cruise/Side 'bags/Grad Tint///ACS Short Shift/Strong Strut/K&N/HIDs & Angels

Comment

ps - If you need a co-pilot (a long queue i'll bet!!) then i live close to you!
                          :wink:

Comment

duley noted!!

If we get any south east/midlands/south/south wales meets arranged I will try to coincide that with one of my weekend or week day hires (depending on when you meet!)

Comment

Working...
                            X