PDA

View Full Version : Munich Legends

Trundler
13-05-2006, 06:13 PM
I know some of you have used these guys before, but as the topics have dissapeared, thought I'd add them.
I have just got the MC back from an Insp 1 plus brakes discs, pads, front strut fit and new throttle cable.
Great service by BMW enthusiasts!!

Peter or Barney - 01825 740456

pies
21-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Munich Legends has a good reputation already, but just wanted to add my feedback after using them a couple of times.

Great service from people who really know their M-cars!
Prices seem very reasonable vs. a main dealer as well. If you live in the South East i highly recommend them :D

only downside is its the middle of nowhere, but on the plus side there's plenty of test routes around when you pick the car up again! :twisted:

SilentBob
06-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah definately agree. ML are very helpfull and having your car serviced there will definately help the residual value when looking to sell as most M car owners have heard of them.

They are in the middle of nowhere but have loan cars which can be used while the car is being serviced.

merchpe
17-02-2007, 06:35 PM
deffo these guys, quick call about buying,vanos etc, said phone back at 5.00pm talk me round the car and what to look for........how good is that !!!!

Rags
18-02-2007, 01:24 AM
I am really impressed with ML every time I have used them