• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather

Where's Summer by the way ?

In the West Indies?

Comment

LOL deffo not here M. Only yesterday afternoon we were sat scrambling to get the lid off our super 307cc near Alicante due to the 35 C inside. I was hoping Autumn had passed when we got back - sat here with the gas fire on ffs.

Comment

Well I have had 3 days of solid rain, and when it does stop, I am still not allowed to use a hose pipe to wash my car..... I think its the wrong type of rain. there was me thinking all rain was wet?

Comment

Comment

The hosepipe thing is killing me :evil:

I'm thinking of investing in a top of the range 'Super Soaker' unless there's some small print legislation against the use of those!!!!!
            98S Estoril

Comment

Originally posted by flyingsaucer
              The hosepipe thing is killing me :evil:

I'm thinking of investing in a top of the range 'Super Soaker' unless there's some small print legislation against the use of those!!!!!
              It is a joke though! you can fill up your 200 gallon swimming pool via hose pipe, but you can't rinse your car.........

are you thames water as well?? they are fcking idiots, i drive past about 5 leaks per day...

Comment

Well if the drought keeps up as it is I am changing my name to Noah and building an Ark ... but an M power one (2 Mcoupes, 2 CSL's and more than 2 birds for reasons to rude to type !) :twisted:
                Need help setting up a CMMS/EAMS system?
                S54: P*** Yellow ;-)

Comment

I've just come back from honeymoon in Amalfi.

Yesterday morning I was sat on a terrace eating my breakfast looking out over a sun-baked bay, by the afternoon I was back to a cold, gloomy, rain-drenched Gatwick :evil:

What's more, I'm back at work tomorrow... :evil:
                  Then: S50 Estoril Blue.
                  Now: Audi B5 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by optionclick
                    I've just come back from honeymoon in Amalfi.

Yesterday morning I was sat on a terrace eating my breakfast looking out over a sun-baked bay, by the afternoon I was back to a cold, gloomy, rain-drenched Gatwick :evil:

What's more, I'm back at work tomorrow... :evil:
                    life is good!

Comment

It must have started drying up in Derby as ive noticed by mpg is starting to drop........!!
                      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Scuppered my skive off watching cricket too - oh well work it is.

Comment

I may have some work for you - I need a new logo designed - is that a service you can offer Broccers?

Comment

Sure.

What we usually do for clients is ask you for a rough idea of what you are wanting - few pointers then we'll come up with a staring point you can work from - usually people are happy with what they get first time.

Drop me a line :

simonb@sprinta.co.uk

Well the weather is a little better but a wee dampner is what popped through my letterbox this am - 3 points and fine for 40 in a 30 at 2.00 am on Tuesday morning. Welcome back to Britain.

Comment

Working...
                            X