• Show
Clear All

• My MC for sale!!

MY MC FOR SALE!!

- Sep '99 (V Plate)
    - Genuine low mileage - 37k
    - Boston Green (Rare Dark Green)
    - Full BMW Service History
    - BMW Extended Warranty until APRIL 2007 UNDER THE OLD SCHEME!!
    - 4 lights on
    - No modifications

Extras:
    - Tilt Sunroof
    - Heated seats
    - Harmon Kardon stereo upgrade with 6CD Disk Changer
    - Spare set of original wheels (not used since refurbishment last year) which I will throw in with the sale or reduce the asking price accordingly if interested parties do not wish to have a spare set of wheels.

My car truly is in superb condition both inside and out. The wheels on the car have no kerb damage and I can honestly say that the only flaw is some slight wear and tear on the drivers seat side bolster. (Many forum members would have seen my car at our Donington meet where I think it was the only Boston Green example there!!)

History:
    I bought the car used from Mill BMW in May 2002 (the original owner had part-ex'd it for an M3) and is accident free throughout its entire life. It has never been tracked.

The extended warranty has unashamedly been used to change any slight niggle that has ever occured. As such, the car is absolutely tip top!! No major repairs have ever been undertaken on the car except the VANOS.

My car is based in Southport (NW England).

Reason for sale:
    I have been on a work assignment outside the country (Singapore) for some time now and am likely to be staying here. My Dad has very much enjoyed the MC for the last year and if anything has been more obsessed with maintaining the car than I was!!

Due to the condtion of the car, the low mileage and the fact that the extended warranty is valid until April 2007 (representing almost complete peace of mind for any prospective buyer) then my asking price is £18,500 ovno (including a spare set of original wheels with tyres).

Picture of car (in Gallery):
    http://www.z3mcoupe.com/photopost/sh...cat=500&page=1

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me with any questions you may have about the car.

Looks like a nice car.

Its a pity you are not in SE london like your profile states as I would have been interested.

Southport is far :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
      Looks like a nice car.

Its a pity you are not in SE london like your profile states as I would have been interested.

for the right car no-where is too far dude!! you can fly squeezy jet to manchester for £50 these days.....

I flew to scotland to view a car once....

Comment

Yup. Apologies. Was based in East Dulwich but now a little further afield!

After searching for an MC for many months I eventually travelled up to Sunderland (Mill BMW) from London to view this car and bought it on the spot!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordeRyall
          Yup. Apologies. Was based in East Dulwich but now a little further afield!

After searching for an MC for many months I eventually travelled up to Sunderland (Mill BMW) from London to view this car and bought it on the spot!!
          You are right.

I did travel to manchester from Sussex to buy my e46 m3.....

hmmm..... :)

Comment

have seen Ryans car its very nice!

the green looks great!

Comment

I travelled from Derby to both Bristol and London to by my 2 ZMC's........but well worth it !!
              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Looks like a nice car.

London to Southport far? Not at all. Decent MCs are hard to find so I think it worth the visit. When I was looking, I travelled to Edinburgh and Leamington Spa to view cars for sale.

Even though I did not buy mine from those trips I think they were not a wasted effort as each viewing kind off re-inforced what I was looking for and gave me and what to avoid.

So don't see mileage as an obstacle

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

As I said, I travelled from Brighton to Manchester to buy my e46 m3.

Agreed, if its the right car then you must travel, but at the moment, I have no time to travel with work and a holiday coming up.
                  After that however....

Comment

STill up for sale?

Comment

Looks like a nice car.

Meh.
                      I bought my car sight unseen, off the internet from London, and I live in Perth, Australia.
                      Its about passion and commitment. 8)
                      Proud owner of #70 of 73 ever built RHD S54 M Roadster.

2000 Evergreen E36/8 M Coupe
                      2001 Imola Red E39 M5
                      2002 Phoenix Yellow E36/7 M Roadster
                      2003 Dakar Yellow E46 M3 Cabriolet
                      2005 Estoril Blue E53 X5 4.8is

"5 Down one to go!"

Comment

I bought my car sight unseen, off the internet from London, and I live in Perth, Australia.
                        Its about passion and commitment. 8)
                        Hope its all ok. I'd never buy anything unless I'd seen & driven it first.

Comment

Sweet car, as new

2001 Imola Red E39 M5

"5 Down one to go!"

Comment

aussiez3 how did you find out what number your car was?

Comment

I have a build chart.
                              Send me your VIN and I'll tell you yours.

Ps What colour interior on your PY coupe?

2001 Imola Red E39 M5

"5 Down one to go!"

Comment

Working...
                              X