London Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Meet

There are an awful lot of Members in and around the London Area.

Should we arrange a meet to make the most of the beautiful sunshine ?

Sounds good to me......

Where and when?

Comment

no one else? :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Rags
        no one else? :shock:
        im in... as always

Animal will!... prob Dale, Chippy, Khooni, Maahny, Ben will no doubt be in also!

come on guys its been a while :!:
        Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Yeah, I'm up for it as long as it's a few drinks, not 'sorry I've got to go now to change the nappies' or 'heavy day at work tomorrow' or similar; nowadays it takes me at least 3 drinks just to wind down and then another 3 to bring a smile to my face and then another 3 .........

Had a drink in Fulham about a year ago with Chris H, dalecan and ANother
          in Fulham. They may well be keen on the idea.

Anyday except Sunday is good for me.
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan
            Yeah, I'm up for it as long as it's a few drinks, not 'sorry I've got to go now to change the nappies' or 'heavy day at work tomorrow' or similar; nowadays it takes me at least 3 drinks just to wind down and then another 3 to bring a smile to my face and then another 3 ..........
            I wish I lived nearer.

Good man !!!!!!!!

We are limited in these parts for gatheings - you guys need to make the most.

Comment

Yep I'm up for it.

Comment

How about Friday the 11th or Saturday the 12th. This should give everyone a bit of time for organising. Putney has a few good bars down by the river.
                From Z3 MC to Z4 MC... glad to be back

Comment

Drinks? :roll:

Why dya have to have a drink?

Besides, if we all meet up in our cars.....then none of us should be drinking!

Comment

Ahh sod it, lets leave the cars at home and go out on the piss :P :P
                    Ex S50 99 Cosmos Black / Black interior

Comment

Drinks?

Why dya have to have a drink?
                      Cos a social occasion IN A BAR without getting out of my head is a totally alien concept; I am only speaking for myself of course :wink: .

However, you are absolutely right, the original suggestion by rags did not mention having a drink atall
                      There are an awful lot of Members in and around the London Area.

Should we arrange a meet to make the most of the beautiful sunshine ?
                      If you are suggesting a meet in cars at an unlicenced venue then I am up for that also.
                      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan
                        Cos a social occasion IN A BAR without getting out of my head is a totally alien concept; I am only speaking for myself of course :wink: .
                        I agree, It'd be an odd occasion to go to a bar/pub and not partake of the fine liquids on offer.

Otherwise I'm up for meeting at a park like Battersea just next to Chelsea Bridge or something like that. :wink:

Comment

yeah ill be there!

Comment

Dont do the 11th or 12th as I am on holiday...

how about the next saturday?

Comment

i am in as always...

Comment

Working...
                              X