Question about butt strut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about butt strut

Anyone know if there is a Strong Strut distributer in the UK as i'd like to get a butt strut in time for the Ring in a few weeks and can't rely on it arriving in time from the states :roll:
    Black S50

Re: Question about butt strut

Originally posted by chippy
    Anyone know if there is a Strong Strut distributer in the UK as i'd like to get a butt strut in time for the Ring in a few weeks and can't rely on it arriving in time from the states :roll:
    they should be able to deliver in time?

I think my old strong strut took about 10 days
    Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
    New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by chippy
      Tony,

If you send Paul Ebeyer at StrongStrut an email, then he'll send you one as soon as you make payment. He's a great person to do business with. Mine took less than a week to arrive. If you don't get yours in time, then please give me a shout and you can borrow mine for your trip (one good turn....)
      /// Exdos ///
      "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

As above, my strong strut that I got for my Z3 arrived within 10days (I got my butt strut 2nd hand in the UK).

Comment

Originally posted by Lee

I think my old strong strut took about 10 days
          What you mean MY strong strut

Thanks guys, will get contact Paul straight away and see if i can get this sorted.

Exdos...thanks for the very very kind offer
          Black S50

Comment

Working...
          X