Stunning S50 M Coupe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning S50 M Coupe for sale

1998 Estoril M Coupe 49k, Leather, AC, HK HiFi upgrade, CD changer, HS, ES, EW, HLW, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong strut, Carbon ram charger, Schnitzer sports suspension, Schnitzer Splitters, M alloy pedals, FBMWSH with invoices, BMW Warranty, This car is mint, 8) Prize winner the last 2 years in Show & shine at Gaydon.

Sensible offers!
    Superbow -)-

Z4 M Coupe - 'It looks a lot like nothing else'

Seriously are you for real ? This is the cleanest car I have ever seen - and he forgot to mention the most powerful on our RR shootout day last year.

I would buy this car if I didnt have one already. 8)

Comment

I saw this car at Gaydon as was :shock:

Comment

More details on my M coupe -

Blue/Black nappa Leather
        Air Conditioning
        Harman/Kardon top HiFi system upgrade with CD changer Heated seats & Electric seats
        Electric Windows
        Headlight washer system
        Windscreen with graduated tint
        Side and front airbags
        BBS 19" CH alloys
        Strong strut strut brace
        Carbon ram charger
        Schnitzer sports suspension
        Schnitzer Splitters
        M alloy pedals
        Colour coded roof spoiler
        EBC red stuff pads
        FBMWSH with invoices
        BMW extended warranty

This car is mint, Suspension has done less than 500 miles, rear discs & pads have done less than 500 miles, front discs & pads have done less than 3000 miles.

Interior leather almost as new. Paint work is perfect, no dents or scratches. BBS wheels in perfect condition, no kerbing. Always garaged.

Been on rolling road at Noble motorsport and showed 327bhp. Prizewinner the last 2 years in Show & Shine at the BMW annual festival at Gaydon. 8)

Can e mail pics if required & some pics on Pistonheads

07894 708356 Paul.
        Superbow -)-

Comment

Link to pic's on pistonheads,

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/98991.htm

Cheers 8)
          Superbow -)-

Comment

This car shouldn't have trouble selling although its heavily dependant upon its price.

However, this is the best example I have ever seen in the flesh :shock:

Whats next?

Comment

Originally posted by Rags

Whats next?
              you cant ask that!
              he has to morn before he can even think about another car!! :wink:

Comment

ok.

There must be a driver to sell a car like that, and its usually another car of equal exclusivity

Comment

Look its an 8 year old car - dont matter how shiny its worth 14K max - deluded site as normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by palix1
                    Look its an 8 year old car - dont matter how shiny its worth 14K max - deluded site as normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are entitled to your opinion - but I do not think that anybody would put a value on that. As for being deluded, I'll bow to your greater experience in that field.
                    Don't you ever wake up in the morning and think 'I must not behave like a total pratt again today'?
                    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Why dont you just leave and stop posting your shite everywhere your an utter MORON.

Comment

Oh my god, the delusion gets worse. It is reality that such a car is only worth about 14K - FACT. It doesnt matter how much shite is written it does not change the facts. Why cant people accept the Mcoupe is currently depreciating like a stone!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if you intrest to sell the strong strut?
                          www.fastdrive.org
                          S50 black/black-red In Rome
                          Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Its the mintest MCoupe for sale at the moment and worse examples have been sold for more. Sold being the operative word.

This car may be over priced in your eyes, but its the best example on the market. So if you want the best, you have to pay for it!

Comment

Oh my god, the delusion gets worse. It is reality that such a car is only worth about 14K - FACT. It doesnt matter how much shite is written it does not change the facts. Why cant people accept the Mcoupe is currently depreciating like a stone!!!!!!!!!!
                              You sound like you know all maybe you should change your name to parkers guide!

So clever boy how do you come up with that figure?

Comment

Working...
                              X