Silverstone ZZZ action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone ZZZ action

At this weekends Silverstone 24hr race, a Z4 Coupe is entered with Dieter Quester down as one of the 4 drivers. Looks a little like the photo,s of the Motorsport dept ZMcoupe being built for the Nurburgring race series.

In a supporting race for the Dutch super saloon series, 2 Z3MCoupe,s with V.8s are due to run.

Fridays practice and 2 races for the Dutch ZZZ,s has Free entry.
    safetyfast

The Z3 Coupe V8 is one of our cars 8)

Don't expect too much though, the driver isn't one of the best :evil: and he has a lot of difficulties of keeping the 400 BHP on the wheels in check :roll:

Meet BB

Comment

Looks awesome 8)

Would this be the same V8 that is about to appear in the new M3?
      Black 02 reg S54 M Roadster

Comment

This is the "old" M5 engine...

This might be my next mod 8)
        Meet BB

Comment

WOW!

how much for the bonnet opener?

Comment

The V8 is lighter than the M Coupe 3246cc engine and more powerful.
            So how difficult was it to fit into the engine compartment?

I am wondering just how difficult it would be to squeeze one into a non-racing car
            - what parts (AC pump etc) did you have to ditch?
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

this is a serious consideration for me in the future, I have had some prices for the engine, loom, ecu and it is not too bad!
              Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
              New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Lee,
                I can't keep up with your mods

Pretty soon it will start changing shape aswell and
                you'll have to rename it a LeeMCoupe or something.
                Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
                  this is a serious consideration for me in the future, I have had some prices for the engine, loom, ecu and it is not too bad!
                  I remember you saying to me you change your car as often as your underpants. But you've stuck with the MC for some time now 8) 8) . If you stick the M5 lump in it I'll buy it from you when you're done with it. Promise. 8)
                  Shunt
                  Ex Z3MC 2000
                  Ex Z4MC 2007
                  Aston V8V
                  M135i

Comment

Intrigued by the car, so went on the following site and found some interesting pics. All Dutch to me though...

http://www.braspenning.nl/

Comment

The site is in the middle of a complete make-over, with English pages......
                      Meet BB

Comment

Dutch Supercars

Chris XL ,Congratulations to the drivers on some of the fantastic cars in the Dutch Supercar challenge.The preparation of most of the cars was Great, I think we should have more of this type of racing in the UK.Some of the E46 V8.s were showing the turbo Porsche,s the way around. :shock:
                        safetyfast

Comment

Great you enjoyed it 8)

Next year we'll be back.

Brands Hatch and Silverstone again.
                          Meet BB

Comment

Working...
                          X