Winter Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Tyres

I've no doubt it's been discussed before, but as the old forum has gone to the scrapheap in the sky, I've no shame in bringing this up...

I am starting to consider the winter, and what shoes to put on my wee MC. It has been suggested by a mate in Germany that runs an MC through the winter that I consider a set of Michelin Pilot Alpin 91H tyres.

Any thoughts?
    CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

ex Estoril Blue Z3M Coupe

I survived last winter with Michelin Pilots and had no problems. A little slithery in the snow but that's part of the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dare2Fail
      I survived last winter with Michelin Pilots and had no problems. A little slithery in the snow but that's part of the fun.
      What isn't "fun" in the snow. Typically, I can avoid going out on days like this, thankfully.
      CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

ex Estoril Blue Z3M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Brett
        Originally posted by Dare2Fail
        What isn't "fun" in the snow. Typically, I can avoid going out on days like this, thankfully.
        Crashing. Heavily. Into a tree. But other than that everything is fun in the snow!

Comment

Working...
        X