Great photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great photo

I quite like the wheels on the lefthand one.
    What make/size do they look like?
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

BBS CH's in 19". I think they are 10" rears and 8.5" fronts. They suit the car very well.

Comment

Is that Superbows car.

You say its 10inch wide on the rear, but they look quite far in on his car, especially when it was at gaydon. The girth just wasnt what you would expect from a 10inch wide rim!

Correct me if I am wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by maahny
          I think they are 10" rears and 8.5" fronts.
          My thinking could be wrong.

Comment

See, the wheel sits right in :shock:

Sorry Superbow, we're analysing your car

Comment

Mine are 10.5" at the rear, they sit nicely in the arch, all to do with the off-set.

Steve.
              2002 phoenix yellow. "V3RY M" lives on, but on another beast.

Comment

I'm not sure who;'s it was but there was one at Tatton Park with those wheels on (was for sale so could be the one on here), it looked fine but personally I would fit 10mm spacers to bring them out a bit but I suppose with that size of wheel and ride height you're risking rubbing on the arch.

Comment

The clearance for the rear wheels on the MC aren't a problem, even with 275mm and 10mm spacers. The problem is at the front when you put 10mm spacers on. swapping the front top mounts over to get a bit of negative camber does the trick and also improves the handling.
                  /// Exdos ///
                  "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

Wow haven't seen this photo in a while, James (J1 Muv) took it at the rolling road, mines the one on the right.

Superbow's car is really top notch, one of the best around. Though I actually prefer the original wheels, each to their own I suppose.
                    99T Estoril Blue, Sunroof, HK Speakers, Cruise
                    Read my M Coupe experience @ Auto-Journals.com

Comment

i have to agree, im not keen on those BBS wheels

Comment

Mines 2nd right and well filthy.Stuarts is the other one (are you still reading the pages mate ??)

Comment

Working...
                        X