• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring Z4MC vs Modded Z3MC

''

Re: Nurburgring Z4MC vs Modded Z3MC

Originally posted by palix1
    Just been speeking to my mate who has access to a Z4MC and he has been following the shite about EXDOS modded Z3MC can out perform a standard Z4MC. To prove how much shite is written by Lee and EXDOS, im inviting you both on a trip to the Nurbugring where we can test your statements - my buddy is happy for me to take the Z4MC over to the ring to make a point.

Go on what do ya say?

you know nothing, but happy to meet with you!

I very much doubt you have a friend who is willing to lend you a Z4M Coupe, and doubt even more you have a friend.... or does he attend the same hospital
    Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
    New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

''

Comment

This is a serious invite. Im sick of all the BS this site, but if your not willing to take up the challenge then I guess it admits you really know Im correct.
        how about a more realistic meet in the UK, donnington? although most tracks will not let you time your laps....

Santa pod?

why are you so bitter because I said I feel my car is quicker than a Z4m?

surely you have better things to do?
        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

This is a serious invite. Im sick of all the BS this site, but if your not willing to take up the challenge then I guess it admits you really know Im correct.
          You really are a deluded fool i guarantee you Exdos and Lees car would run rings round a standard Z4MC i recon in 10 laps round Donnington or Silverstone i could even lap it. But carry on with your comedy posts im actually having fun laughing at you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ANIMAL
            You really are a deluded fool i guarantee you Exdos and Lees car would run rings round a standard Z4MC i recon in 10 laps round Donnington or Silverstone i could even lap it. But carry on with your comedy posts im actually having fun laughing at you.
            As ANIMAL is a proffesional racing driver who has driven my car around donnington for many laps I would say he is pretty well qualified to make judgement too
            New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Surely in the name of science you should have Animal drive both cars around whatever track is chosen for this most ridiculous of pissing contests. If you don't use the same driver then the difference could be driver ability rather than the car.

Shit...why am I wasting my time posting on this thread? Seriously PJ, you are starting to lose the plot. You don't even own a MC anymore, why bother even visiting the site?

Comment

Z3MC v Z4MC

I've driven standard models of both cars back to back over familiar roads. The 4 is no faster in a straight line but might have more ultimate grip on corners. A 3 with properly sorted suspension would probably be quicker on the twisties than a standard 4.
                Not that it matters! Z3MC's are all about character and fun. If you want to go faster than everyone else get an Evo!
                Ross

Comment

Working...
                X