Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exdos Wars, The Exdos Strikes Back, Return of the Exdos ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exdos Wars, The Exdos Strikes Back, Return of the Exdos ????

Exdos,

Hope your self-imposed exile will soon be over -- come back soon geezer; the vast majority of people on this forum would welcome a timely return. (just feel the ///M-love, man)

With respect, Will

Re: Exdos Wars, The Exdos Strikes Back, Return of the Exdos

''

Comment

Has anyone thought it could just be that his net connection has gone down??

Comment

I heard he'd been kidnapped by aliens. I'm sure they bring him back in their new improved spacecraft once he's had his hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers
          I heard he'd been kidnapped by aliens. I'm sure they bring him back in their new improved spacecraft once he's had his hands on it.
          Lies!!!!!

He wasn't kidnapped, he was invited by our alien overlords to spend the next few months taking part in a ping pong tournament. He is teamed with Jim Morrison, Princess Diana and Jesus. They will be facing off against the reigning champions ---- Ghandi, Ghengis Khan, Lord Lucan and Shergar. Yes, race horses CAN play ping pong, just try to keep it between you and me as the horses don't like this secret to be general knowledge.

Go Exdos! Go Exdos! King of the Ping Pong Paddle!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dare2Fail
            Yes, race horses CAN play ping pong, just try to keep it between you and me as the horses don't like this secret to be general knowledge.
            Dare2Fail,
            I've bred and trained racehorses and I have to tell you that you are taliking shite :!:

If anyone wants a discussion on equine exercise physiology, I'm always happy to oblige....... :wink:
            /// Exdos ///
            "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Comment

I am sure I can hear the sound of a can of worms being opened :shock:
              Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Well if they are racehorses I'm all ears. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by exdos
                  Yes, race horses CAN play ping pong, just try to keep it between you and me as the horses don't like this secret to be general knowledge.
                  Dare2Fail,
                  I've bred and trained racehorses and I have to tell you that you are taliking shite :!:

If anyone wants a discussion on equine exercise physiology, I'm always happy to oblige....... :wink:
                  Damn, next you'll be telling me Jesus isn't actually taking part in a ping pong tournament. Say it isn't so!

First the Easter Bunny and now this....what a day of shattered illusions I am having.

Comment

Damn, next you'll be telling me Jesus isn't actually taking part in a ping pong tournament. Say it isn't so!

First the Easter Bunny and now this....what a day of shattered illusions I am having.
                    not a good day hey mate! :cry:

Comment

True Ben, but at least I still have Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and the myth that some of my jokes are funny. 8)

Comment

True Ben, but at least I still have Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and the myth that some of my jokes are funny. 8)
                        mate there are 2 myths there but your ok with Santa
                        Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
                        New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

some do live a sheltered life, er i mean yeah you still have them at least!

Comment

Hate to break it to you mate but Santa aint real nor is the Tooth fairy OH NO you better go and top yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ANIMAL
                              Hate to break it to you mate but Santa aint real nor is the Tooth fairy OH NO you better go and top yourself now.
                              your spreading lots of joy!

Comment

Working...
                              X