Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Black Magic Skoda Octavia vRS (2001 / 133K) *SOLD!!!!*

Hi all,

I really want to upgrade to a Z3MC, but I must sell my current car first :)

We've been through lots and it has never failed me nor failed to put a grin on my face. I bought the car back in April 2003 with 34K miles on the clock. The car was 1st registered in September 2001 on a 51 plate, and is in Black Magic.

click for picture

The current mileage stands at 133K miles and it has received a service stamp every 10K miles since I got it. I've replaced the OEM Symphony radio with a Blaupunkt DXR52B satellite navigation unit + 10CD changer, which will remain in the car. The car was treated to a Jabbasport remap in May 2004, along with a ABD turbo inlet pipe and after market diverter valve. They managed to squeeze 216 bhp / 212 lbs/ft out of the car, of which you can see the dyno plot by clicking here. I also have an upper and lower strut brace fitted, along with Ferodo DS2500 brake pads with uprated Castrol brake fluid. The tyres have plenty of thread left and are Pirelli PZero Rosso's in 225x45x17. The alloys are powder coated in anthracite and in excellent condition, and not curbed or otherwise damaged. The bonnet suffers from the usual stone chips, nothing unusual after spending most of its time on the motorways. It does has 3 very, very small dents unfortunately, all from the previous owner. In general I'd say that the inside and outside look above average for a car with this mileage. Why not come see (and drive) it for yourself in Aylesbury? You'll find lots more pictures by clicking here.

I'd love to say that it was never raced or rallied, but those who know me at BRISKODA, would know that that's a lie... I try to go to a couple (2 or 3) of track days each year and it gets regularly exercised on Britains finest roads. What can I say, the car loves it!

The car has just passed its MOT (until 21/09/2007) and is taxed for the year (until 30/09/2007). It has also just received its 130K mile service, so you don't have to worry about any services until 140K miles or October 2007, whichever comes first. A year trouble free motoring at £3900 with plenty more years to go... a bargain or what?!?

Q, an aspiring Z3MC owner ;)

edit 18/10 - price drop from £4000 to £3900

Awooga!!!

2002 Silver Skoda Octavia vRS

Awooga!!!

Comment

price dropped

Awooga!!!

Comment

stick it on a VAG forum like edition38.com or clubgti......

Comment

SOLD!!!!!

Woohooooo!!! Bring on the Z3MC (subject to fitting my lanky legs in ;)).

Awooga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quinten
            SOLD!!!!!

Woohooooo!!! Bring on the Z3MC (subject to fitting my lanky legs in ;)).

Congrats Quinten,

for you to fit in a MC you should really look at a smaller airbag steering wheel which will enable you to have more space or moving your seat fixings back which has been done before.

Good luck
            Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
            New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

Cheers Lee. I only need to confirm that I can drive it (as in fit behind the wheel) to make my mind up. It doesn't need to be super spacious, as long as I can survive a few weeks of commuting. After that I can replace steering wheel/seats/etc...

Awooga!!!

Comment

the trick i have with the seat is to put it forward(ish) then lower the back as far is it will go then push the seat back, it will ride the bulkhead but it will give you the best leg room!

Comment

Working...
                X