sonu_anand
01-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi

anyone used Bexley Motor Works before?

Thanks

Sonu

Rags
01-11-2006, 01:57 PM
The XS Performance Boys have good links with them IIRC, Imran and M5Pilot...

sonu_anand
02-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Would anyone recommend them for servicing?

maahny
02-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Sorry didn't see this earlier. Can highly recommend Bexleys. They know their BMW's and M Power cars in particular.

sonu_anand
03-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Good

time to give the official dealers a two fingured salute :)

khooni
04-05-2007, 06:26 PM
these guys service my car and they are good

mansfa
31-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I've used Bexeleys on and off for 8/9 years, they are v. good.

khooni
15-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Simon,

I have spoken to Jags and Nigel re sponsorship for the forum. If you want to send them an email, they have promised to consider considering the amount of MC business they have been getting recently... Chris and I being the biggest sponsors no doubt

nick

Chris
15-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Simon,

I have spoken to Jags and Nigel re sponsorship for the forum. If you want to send them an email, they have promised to consider considering the amount of MC business they have been getting recently... Chris and I being the biggest sponsors no doubt

nick

Khooni, I think you have probably just pipped me as being the biggest sponsor ;)

Hows the car, do you have it back yet?

khooni
16-07-2008, 12:18 PM
i know.

We'll see if the cams and flywheel net me better performance in a month when it goes in again for oil change and re-map.

In the end 284 instead of 296 were chosen.

The lightweight flywheel chatter is a little annoying at idle but can be put up with. Car drives quite well actually and now that I have set the arb to hard in the front and soft in the rear, the handling has certainly been very balanced. Incidentally the H&R ARBs only have 2 settings instead of the usual 3. Strange, for some reason I thought we had 3?

In any case, I'm looking forward to more driving fun over the next few weeks.

When are you expecting to go back in?

Chris
16-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Would definitely like to see yours when it is run in. Mines done 350 miles since I got it back, will probably be going back for an oil change etc in 3 weeks or so, will let you know.

I think the H&R's can have a third setting if you have one side one way and the other side the other. Don't quote me on this though, just something I was told.

khooni
17-07-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm only on 100 miles. will try to do more this wkn.

I don't think that setting is recommended.

have you seen the seats in their new m3. wonder if those will fit in the mc?

Chris
17-07-2008, 08:44 AM
No I havent, probably too wide for the MC whatever they are!

I had a good look at Tom's CSL when I was there, really liked it, definitely will be looking at one of those when it comes time to sell.

Schon
17-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Simon,

nick

This could be well timed...due a service soon and I also wanted a few things looked at to prep for the 'ring.

Could be an altogether expensive month

Schon
16-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Just got mine back from the boys in Bexley after its inspection II.

Have to say its running rather nicely and what a difference a new throttle cable makes.

Will be enjoying the next few outtings in it i'm sure.

Barry
02-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi. I've used BMWise in Bexleyheath a few times for my 1999 E46 and found them to be good, apart from every time finding dirty scuff marks on the door sills from the mechanics boots. I have not used Bexley Motor Works but now I have my ZM I might give them a try as they seem to be especially recommended for M's.
Barry