• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay car getting a bit higher!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-BMW-Z3-M-...QQcmdZViewItem

Its still for sale on pistonheads for £17,100

Comment

£15k is a lot more than what it got before!

Comment

Looks like it may go upto 16k then as long as the bids are real!
        Ex S54 - She has gone....

Comment

The 'graycey' bid looks very iffy to me; too far ahead of the lower 'mantiet' bid with a considerable amount of bidding time left - looks like a ploy to get mantiet above £15,000. I hope he doesn't fall for it.

Is he registered on the site?
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Extraordinary - one minute after typing the above post the seller withdrew the car from the auction as the reserve was not met.
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

ebay really is dodgy. There's rings of sellers who bump each others prices up all the time.

Comment

Must be on the site then!
                Ex S54 - She has gone....

Comment

All a bit strange, I had bid up to £13,100,(mantiet) the bidding was in £100 increments, then bid went from £13,100 to £15k, so I left it, and informed seller why :-(

Sell me your car :-) anyone?
                  looking

Comment

Manty,
                    that's is just how it looked - was it spelt gracey or gracy, can you remember?

Comment

I think it was gracey, had feedback of 8, at 100% non of them recent, May have all been above board, but didnt seem right to me
                      looking

Comment

The other silver T reg for sale on Ebay classified, in a garage near me in Leatherhead Surrey, (high milage, but only £13k) aparently has been sold.
                        Splodge360

Comment

DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS CAR

Has anyone any ideas on this car?It didn't reach reserve again yesterday.Any thoughts?

Comment

........The reserve is set at a higher price than anyone is willing to pay, if indeed those bids are genuine :wink: .

That car has to be worth some sort of a premium as the mileage is so low and the condition will hopefully reflect this.....

Rags

Comment

4 bidders, Started at £7500, ended at £12.200 unsold, Reserve not met

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=170046358425

Comment

Working...
                              X