Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black 02 M coupe (in Galway, Ire) - 50,000 euro!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black 02 M coupe (in Galway, Ire) - 50,000 euro!!!!

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carID=528174

Hi Lads,
    This must be one of the last M Coupes as well 8) . In a BMW dealership in Galway, west of Ireland. . 50,000 euro ouch!!!! :shock: Looks very clean.

In Ireland Rep, (due to emissions issues and greedy governments) we have to pay a heavy penalty tax (called VRT) on all 3 litre + cars brought into the state, on a car like this would equal €10,500 euro :x which makes this car €39,500euro (before VRT). So based on exchange rates, = approx £26,700 sterling.

I think they will have the car for some time.
    Ex - 99 Cosmos Black M Coupe, Blk/Grey interior, Sunroof;
    06 Z4 Coupe 3.0i Sport.

a bit pricey indeed!

matt, were u at the ideal home thing a while back, a black m coupe went past me up a bus lane on the way there, u by any chance?
    BBS LMs, KWv3, H&R ARBs, Wiechers half cage, Wiechers front strut brace, Gruppe M

Comment

Expensive indeed but if anyone is interested I can take a look as I am in Galway about once a month.

Lee
      Ex 'V3RY M - MCoupe track monster'
      New toys

Porsche widebody project

Cayenne Diesel

Comment

It says tis sold! someone must have been out of their mind...

There's a 99 for sale for €25k @ the mo in Dublin, which is more realistic. Dunno what the VRT on the coupe is, but the roadster VRT for similar vintage on a UK plate brought in would work out around the same price.
        http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carid=557165

I've been humming & hawing for a bit as to what to replace my E36 M3 with, but I think Z3M Coupe is the only thing I REALLY want. I reckon come the summer I'll be looking to buy (once I shift said e36 M3 of course! :| )
        T.J.
        E36 Daytona Violet M3 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by T.J.
          I've been humming & hawing for a bit as to what to replace my E36 M3 with, but I think Z3M Coupe is the only thing I REALLY want. :| )
          Good man - you won't regret it.
          Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Breadvan Matt - outrageous price...maybe I should check it out when I come to Galway on the 2nd of Feb...there for the weekend. Let me know if you're about. :-o
            CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

ex Estoril Blue Z3M Coupe

Comment

As I said, it's marked on the website as being sold, Brett.
              T.J.

Comment

As I said, it's marked on the website as being sold, Brett.
                I wouldn't have been buying anyway ;)
                CLK55 AMG Cabriolet

ex Estoril Blue Z3M Coupe

Comment

It says tis sold! someone must have been out of their mind...

There's a 99 for sale for €25k @ the mo in Dublin, which is more realistic. Dunno what the VRT on the coupe is, but the roadster VRT for similar vintage on a UK plate brought in would work out around the same price.
                  http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index...r&carid=557165

I've been humming & hawing for a bit as to what to replace my E36 M3 with, but I think Z3M Coupe is the only thing I REALLY want. I reckon come the summer I'll be looking to buy (once I shift said e36 M3 of course! :| )
                  i think matt knows that car
                  BBS LMs, KWv3, H&R ARBs, Wiechers half cage, Wiechers front strut brace, Gruppe M

Comment

Looks a lovely motor. But not 50 grands worth.
                    T.J.

Comment

Hi TJ, Brett is correct. I owned that €25K MC last year. I sold it to a nice fella here in Dublin over a year ago. Agree 25K is a more realistic price for a MC . Not sure who would have paid €50,000 euros for the MC in Galway. Seems like mad money. :shock:

But I suppose a main dealer M3 would be around that price also??
                      Ex - 99 Cosmos Black M Coupe, Blk/Grey interior, Sunroof;
                      06 Z4 Coupe 3.0i Sport.

Comment

A 01 E46 would be mid 40s I'd reckon?

Cool to see a couple of Irish heads on here. I know that silver Z3M with the LMs from the BMW, Porsche, & assorted other Mondello days. Savage motor & seriously tidily piloted! Good to put a forum name to it. Howdy Brady!

I'd be tempted by the black one for sale, but it's just too soon for me. Nearing the end of a house gutt-&-rebuild, and the bills for house have nearly finished but there's still the garden to sort. :-(
                        Hence me in on a Saturday night supping a beer and listening to some tunes rather than in town!
                        T.J.

Comment

if you saw the car in the last year then it was me driving, if it was any more than a year ago, it was the previous owner who is a serious pilot

Comment

I haven't been on track since last April due to wedding / house etc.. So maybe it was 2005. Not to say you're not a handy pilot on track yourself of course! What did the previous owner buy to replace the Z3M with?

Are you at the upcoming (Jan 27th) VIP mondello day, Brady?
                            T.J.

Comment

he got a mk1 gt3, i was supposed to, i need a few bits sorted on the car but it might not be ready so its doubtful at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X