A couple on Ebay incl a S54 for less than £10K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple on Ebay incl a S54 for less than £10K

The S54 I guess is another ebay scam or unless its a Cat D, C or whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-BMW-M-COU...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Z3-Coupe-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

That car is on autotrader for 21.5k. It must be a pricing error.

I've emailed the seller, will let you know what he says.

Comment

It's another scam, the user has zero feedback, says it's based in Manchester when the car is clearly not is Manchester (says its 161 miles from me!). It is/was a member's car on here I think?

edit; it was "Wershy's" http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=5170

Comment

The top one is definately another SCAMMER!

New ebay member for a start, plus he says he is in Manchester area, when the autotrader one is from the Surrey area...

Might be worth emailing the guy on autotrader and informing him.

Edit: C_W you are too damn fast ;)

Current - BMW M6
        Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
        Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Haha!

Wershy says it was sold to someone in Ireland so I very much doubt they're want to take a £12k hit in a few weeks; I think its basically someone who has nicked his for sale pics and the car isn't even in the country!!!

Comment

Just a thought, can photos on this site be protected so that they cannot be copied?

I know this can be done on some websites.

Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

I've emailed the seller

Originally posted by c_w
              Haha!

Wershy says it was sold to someone in Ireland so I very much doubt they're want to take a £12k hit in a few weeks; I think its basically someone who has nicked his for sale pics and the car isn't even in the country!!!
              looking

Comment

I emailed the seller to go along with the blagg tryin to think of ways to scam the scammer this is what he wrote and Wershe still has the car for sale on auto trader i have contacted him and discussed it.

Just shows how these Ba**ards work they need a good hidin! it so wrong!! :-x

Hi there,

Sorry I am not able to take international calls,

The 2001 BMW MZ3 COUPE 3.2 is still available for the price of £9,500 GBP + shipping to your door.The estimated cost for door to door shipping to just about anywhere in the UK will cost about £ 500 GBP and takes 8 days to arrive at your address. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

The car is meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, runs and sounds awesome, the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised .The vehicle comes with all the documents, original ones. The car comes complete with full service history and is stunning in every way.

The car was bought from UK, it meets the UK specs and the UK road worthy regulations and it complies with the UK emissions standard.

The vehicle is accurate, corrosion free, no scratches, no damage of any kind, was properly serviced and stored, has a clear title, all the manuals and the original documents are in English. The buyer will receive them along with title and all the additional documents needed for registration upon purchase.

I have just came back to my home country Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. I did some research, as I brought the car with me, with the intention of driving it but when I found out about the very high import duties and all the restrictions regarding registration and emissions tests here I have made up my mind and decided to sell it. I have other photos available, so if you are interested in buying it let me know and I will send them to you.

I am a private seller not a dealer thus this transaction is sales tax free, however please note purchase price does not include shipping and insurance taxes. This transaction is insured by the vehicle purchase protection program, which means that after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.

I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will be managed by Ebay, in this way both of us will be protected. I will make all the documents from here on your name and address, they will be signed and legalized and when you will get them you will only have to put your signature on.

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

second mail today true scammer:
                Sorry for the delay in my reply, but I was away in the weekend.

The BMW had 2 previous owners, here you have the photos of BMW, these are the only photos that I made for the advertising: then some photos....
                I got a quote from the shipping company and the exact shipping cost, including insurance is 550 GBP, please let me know if it is ok with you and if you agree with the total cost of 10050 GBP. The shipper I will use will deliver the vehicle to your door, you don't have to pick it from the port.

The car will be shipped in a container; it will be loaded direct into a 20 ft steel shipping container and it will be secured to the flooring rings of the container by ratchet straps and the wheels will be locked into position by wooden chocks.

There will be no additional taxes or costs for you to pay.

I made the auction for united Kingdom due to the fact it's UK version (right handed), it meets all the UK standards. I am trying to sell it as low as I can to complete the sale fast (my loss will be your gain). Selling for geniune reasons and will be very very gutted to see this car go.

To clarify this is a genuine UK car NOT an IMPORT ! It was UK supplied with UK MAIN AGENT SERVICE HISTORY ! There are NO dents, scratches, bumper scuffs, chips to the windscreen etc.

From the moment you receive the car you have 5 days to inspect it. If is not like I said or something is not ok with it you can reject it and eBay will fully refund you and the vehicle will be shipped back to me, on my expense.

The financial part of this deal will be managed by ebay, as I want both parties protected and get what they are looking for.

EBay will transfer the money to me, only after you will confirm, them the purchase of the vehicle. Until then, the money will be safe kept by eBay and not released to me.
                The car will be shipped directly to your requested address, as soon as I will have the payment confirmation from eBay. EBay will hold the money until you will receive, inspect and accept the car.

If you want to move forward with the purchase please let me know and I will initiate the deal with ebay after I hear back from you.

I look forward to your reply.

Clara
                S50 MC, Fiat Coupe 20VTLE, CBR 600RR, Yam R1, Savage Nitro MT

Comment

Hi Guys

Thanks for letting me know about the scam using the pics and description of my car. I've reported them to ebay and will notify the relevant authorities.

I just think its bloody rude what they've done but that's life i suppose :-x

thanks again

wershy 8-)
                  Oct 2001, Saphire Black

Comment

Cases like these will be what eventually leads to the downfall of Ebay. Too many crooks on it and my point of view, Ebay and not regulating adverts strongly enough.
                    Greenbat

Ex MC Owner

Comment

Working...
                    X