hey ppl im new and want some easy answers cheers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ppl im new and want some easy answers cheers

hey im after gettin a z3 m coupé but i not sure what a 3.2 will be like on fuel so what id like to know is. . .

how many miles do you get for £20 at 100mph on the motorway

how many miles can you get on £20 flat out

How many miles can you get on £20 with a heavy foot

and finaly if you drive like a old goat everywhere whats the most you could realistic get on your £20

im a hard driver but i had a evo 9 mr fq-360 for a bit then had a 3.0 tdi sudi a4 avante now i want a nice 2nd toy

hey all im rick by the way!

...does anybody understand any of the above ?

Comment

Originally posted by wfarrell View Post
      ...does anybody understand any of the above ?
      It's good isn't it? I think he wants to know the mpg. Maybe 12 on a trackday up to 35 on a steady 75 mph motorway run.
      Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

yeh i just wanna know its fuel consumption

i do 800mile a week i just wondering how many times ill have to fill the tank if i use this as my main car

Comment

i get about 180 miles from a tank say £45

most people seem to get 220 miles per tank

Comment

£30 gets me more or less 180 miles everytime
            2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

Howdy rick, and welcome to z3mcoupe.com. Join us. you'll never leave!

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.

Originally posted by R31LLY View Post
              and finaly if you drive like a old goat everywhere whats the most you could realistic get on your £20
              Have a look at the following, it'll give you an idea:
              http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5048

Currently a tank is costing me about £50 and I'll get about 250 miles out of that. I drive fairly steadily about 80% of the time, and generally always do journeys of 15 miles or more in one go, mostly country B roads.. It's difficult to drive for any length of time without needing to remind yourself how much fun these cars are, ie putting your foot down!
              "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

Comment

25 minutes on mugello require 17 litres of fuel
                But the best money every spent!
                www.fastdrive.org
                S50 black/black-red In Rome
                Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Originally posted by pie-boy View Post
                  Howdy rick, and welcome to z3mcoupe.com. Join us. you'll never leave!

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.

Have a look at the following, it'll give you an idea:
                  http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5048

Currently a tank is costing me about £50 and I'll get about 250 miles out of that. I drive fairly steadily about 80% of the time, and generally always do journeys of 15 miles or more in one go, mostly country B roads.. It's difficult to drive for any length of time without needing to remind yourself how much fun these cars are, ie putting your foot down!

thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
                    It's good isn't it? I think he wants to know the mpg. Maybe 12 on a trackday up to 35 on a steady 75 mph motorway run.
                    You're having a laugh aren't you. Surely thats a typo and should read '25 on a steady 75mph run, if you wash and wax and go downhill all the way... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by speed8 View Post
                      You're having a laugh aren't you. Surely thats a typo and should read '25 on a steady 75mph run, if you wash and wax and go downhill all the way... ;)
                      Maybe not at 75mph, but low 30s mpg@70mph is easily acheived.

Comment

Picked mine up last weekend From newcastle. Drove straight down to Birmingham for the night. Stuck the cruise control on 80mph. Covered 260 miles at a 30 mpg average.

I was quite impressed with that my ppp impreza never gets more than 25 and my old E30 M3 never more than 20 but I did abuse that old girl 90% of the time
                        Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

Comment

Working...
                        X