X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S54 Titanium for sale, only 26,000 miles

Now Sold

Mags
    Last edited by mags; 14-03-2008, 05:25 PM.

S54 Titianium

House extensionshouldn't laugh really

PS Best of luck with the sale.
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Looks like a nice car - I'd have put it up for £1K more but its your car....
      Ex 2001 S54
      New cars:
      Lotus Carlton
      350Z

Comment

Thanks, it is a nice car, which makes it all the worse selling, If I want to rejoin ZMC ownership in the future I know I'll not find one in the same condition.
        Suprised you say that about the price though, I looked at some of the other S54's for sale at slightly higher prices and they have FBMWSH and possibly BMW Warranties so would justify the extra cost?

Mags

S54 Titianium

Comment

well they can always talk you down !!!
          Ex 2001 S54
          New cars:
          Lotus Carlton
          350Z

Comment

Good luck with sale, it will make someone a happy chappie.
            Why did you opt for indy to do 1st insp rather than keep with BMW dealer?? this may be a neg. point to some IMO given its low miles.
            Recent silver S54 at Hexagons with 31k miles was sold circa £22,750/ £23k so given colour then good selling price so accept no daft bids.

Comment

Best colour, good price, shame to sell though
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by steveH View Post
                Good luck with sale, it will make someone a happy chappie.
                Why did you opt for indy to do 1st insp rather than keep with BMW dealer?? this may be a neg. point to some IMO given its low miles.
                Recent silver S54 at Hexagons with 31k miles was sold circa £22,750/ £23k so given colour then good selling price so accept no daft bids.
                Mainly because I had no intention of selling and I don't see the point of paying twice the price for a stupid BMW stamp in the book, I've been using the same indy for about 8 years with all BMW's I've owned and he is excellent and is much more thorough than I expect any main dealer to be.
                I know it may knock some desireability for some but it wouldn't have stopped me from buying.

Mags

S54 Titianium

Comment

Mags! Can't believe you are selling but needs must I guess.

Looks a good car and with all the right boxes ticked.

Surprised I havent seen it about yet!

Comment

Yeah, shame we never caught up.
                    Onwards and upwards though, plenty more interesting cars out there to be owned. I was pretty gutted when I chopped in my first E30 M3 but its a distant memory now.

Mags

S54 Titianium

Comment

Working...
                    X