Most Expensive Z3 In UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Expensive Z3 In UK

Hexagon are advertising an S54 with 16K miles for...............£29995. it was in the Sunday Times Motoring supplement last weekend.

Is this the most expensive one in the UK
    Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Ask them if it's had a replacement engine. If not, ask them if they are aware that the engine has an inherent defect and will they renew the shell bearings/connecting rod bolts, then you might be interested in buying it.

Go on, I dare ya!
    Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

WOW!

the last one they had at that price was PY with 3k on it!

Comment

PY? What's that?

Comment

phoenix yellow

Comment

that was nice, that had black and kiwi leather in it

Comment

Originally posted by BEN View Post
              that was nice, that had black and kiwi leather in it
              was that the one thats currently for sale on PH ? Theres only 1 with kiwi leather I believe ? If so must be the same car. I wonder if there is a pic of that colour interior in the gallery......
              Ex 2001 S54
              New cars:
              Lotus Carlton
              350Z

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
                Ask them if it's had a replacement engine. If not, ask them if they are aware that the engine has an inherent defect and will they renew the shell bearings/connecting rod bolts, then you might be interested in buying it.

Go on, I dare ya!
                Yeah the theiving B*&^^%$$££$%^^^^&&$ bet they paid some poor chap about £15K for it too.
                Ex 2001 S54
                New cars:
                Lotus Carlton
                350Z

Comment

Originally posted by MGR View Post
                  was that the one thats currently for sale on PH ? Theres only 1 with kiwi leather I believe ? If so must be the same car. I wonder if there is a pic of that colour interior in the gallery......
                  the one on PH is all black, i think/hope the 3k one is in storage for us all to wet out pants over in a few years when it get wheeled out

Comment

There's one on PH at the moment in PY with kiwi. £21k or £22k depending on whether you want some bits.

I must admit, the PY looks quite good with the kiwi leather!

Jez
                    1998 Cosmos Black - Not quite standard ...

Comment

Originally posted by wadh0070 View Post
                      There's one on PH at the moment in PY with kiwi. £21k or £22k depending on whether you want some bits.

I must admit, the PY looks quite good with the kiwi leather!

Jez
                      PY looks good with anything, come on admit it!

Comment

Well, it looks. Nah - not as nice as Black, Estoril, Imola ...

I'm not much of an Evergreen fan either though!

Jez
                        1998 Cosmos Black - Not quite standard ...

Comment

Think £30K is cheap. Mine's priceless.
                          S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Bolton

Think this is the car that was for sale on AT at £24,995 with 16.5k miles in Bolton area.

Looks like there will be some pofit in that one................

Comment

I went to see this car at the weekend. The dealership is 15mins walk from my girlfriend's flat. The car is pristine, almost like new, but it is way too overpriced seeing as you can get z4m coupes for just over 30k. I really just went to see if I could get an idea on how well a mountain bike would/could fit in the boot before fully setting my mind on a z3m coupe.

Anyone on here use their m coupe as an 'estate' to transport bikes around, if so it would be great to hear from you?

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X