PDA

View Full Version : M Power Newbury

UJM3
01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Bought my silver 2000 ZMC off them (ed) over a month ago

When i came over to view the car he drove the car to the airport on a transporter so i could here it start from cold.

Both sales and after sales service have been great.

No hesitation in buying another car off him.

russ3ll
15-08-2008, 06:26 PM
I also bought a silver coupe from Ed just over a year ago. Didnt bother him with after sales. I've had a few wear and tear items need replacing within a few hundred miles the purchase but generally things have been good.

h4pry
16-08-2008, 08:55 AM
I wonder where he obtains all of the cars from? Just seems they are able to source whatever car (S54-S50) and always have a good stock. I love the grey S54 they have at the moment.

Schon
16-08-2008, 11:02 AM
I brought my S50 from Ed last year and can say I've had no problems since.

Very pleasant chap who always has a steady supply of M Power cars.

danp
06-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Went up there today as it's not that far from me, to view a car for someone else, and always wanted an excuse to have a look there.

Ed came across as good bloke, all the cars were very tidy, was chatting for ages and he knows his stuff IMHO...if I was looking for a z3mc (or similar) ...whether for me or someone else would have no hesitation in giving them a go.

Someone go and buy that steel grey one!

Rags
08-12-2008, 11:46 AM
I wonder where he obtains all of the cars from? Just seems they are able to source whatever car (S54-S50) and always have a good stock. I love the grey S54 they have at the moment.

He has good links with the Main dealer networks.

He was telling about some of the comedy p/ex prices that owners have been offered and accepted at main dealers in the past.

indy
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
what happened to these guys in the MC world? i remember before i got hold of one, used to browse the for sale cars all the time and see 2/3 for sale at a time by them. have they changed name or ceased trading? :o