Your advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your advice please

How much is a black Z4MC 2006 with 110,000 miles on it worth? Full BMW history one owner and accident free, UK supplied RHD. No Sat Nav. I'm thinking around 20k, but I've no real comparsion given the mileage.
    Your opinions are appreciated.
    Thanks
    MMM

Respect! 110,000 miles - that must of been fun.

I am no expert but I would imagine 20k is optimistic. It is possible to by a low spec less than 10,000 mile Z4M for about 25k.

Good luck.

Comment

the previous owner passed one year inside the car always run ;D
      If i think me in 3 year covered 20.000 milies
      I sincerely take an bit new car,around 20-30 milies,it's better also when you resale the car.,..
      www.fastdrive.org
      S50 black/black-red In Rome
      Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

15K no more

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
          How much is a black Z4MC 2006 with 110,000 miles on it worth? Full BMW history one owner and accident free, UK supplied RHD. No Sat Nav. I'm thinking around 20k, but I've no real comparsion given the mileage.
          Your opinions are appreciated.
          Thanks
          MMM
          Depends if you ever want to sell it on ?

If not may be a cheap option, however will prove very hard to sell on.

I think you could do far better than that for £20K - you could have a very nice M3 for that.

15K max i'd say too.
          Ex 2001 S54
          New cars:
          Lotus Carlton
          350Z

Comment

Yes I agree my first guess was too high. I agree £15k (inc a front end resray as it must be well stone chipped) is more in line considering the wear and tear and limited resale. Even if one only did 5k miles p/a it would still take around 8 years to bring it down to an acceptable age related mileage
            Does any one know if the warranty is still renewable no matter the mileage?
            MMM

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
              Yes I agree my first guess was too high. I agree £15k (inc a front end resray as it must be well stone chipped) is more in line considering the wear and tear and limited resale. Even if one only did 5k miles p/a it would still take around 8 years to bring it down to an acceptable age related mileage
              Does any one know if the warranty is still renewable no matter the mileage?
              MMM
              I don't think they offer one over 100,000 miles.
              Ex 2001 S54
              New cars:
              Lotus Carlton
              350Z

Comment

15-18K max I would say, you really would have a hard time selling it I would imagine.

I'm thinking that a brand new Z4M was probably the wrong choice of car to do 50K+ miles a year in, should have bought a second hand barge and kept the toy for the weekends. Would have cost you less in depreciation.

Current - BMW M6
                Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
                Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  15-18K max I would say, you really would have a hard time selling it I would imagine.

I'm thinking that a brand new Z4M was probably the wrong choice of car to do 50K+ miles a year in, should have bought a second hand barge and kept the toy for the weekends. Would have cost you less in depreciation.
                  Depends how much money you have, the z4 might have been a barge to whoever owned it ! Maybe they have a lambo as the weekend car !
                  Ex 2001 S54
                  New cars:
                  Lotus Carlton
                  350Z

Comment

How much did Ben pay for his starship enterprise? And that's a good few years older than the Z4, I'd be guessing at late teens for a leggy Z4MC.
                    Shunt
                    Ex Z3MC 2000
                    Ex Z4MC 2007
                    Aston V8V
                    M135i

Comment

Originally posted by Shunt View Post
                      How much did Ben pay for his starship enterprise? And that's a good few years older than the Z4, I'd be guessing at late teens for a leggy Z4MC.
                      Its hard to judge, Bens car was older so values had settled.

I'm waiting till you can get a 3-4 yr old car from a dealer for around £25K then I will almost certainly join the Z4 MC club ! I've got a feeling this will be at least another 18 months though possibly 2 years.
                      Ex 2001 S54
                      New cars:
                      Lotus Carlton
                      350Z

Comment

Not so sure myself, I think they'll be knockin on the door of £25k sooner than that. Roadsters are already down there.
                        Shunt
                        Ex Z3MC 2000
                        Ex Z4MC 2007
                        Aston V8V
                        M135i

Comment

Z4mc

I agree with Shunt. BMW Approved Z4MCs are already available for around £28k - Sytner have an Imola Red one with around 20k on the clock for that.

I put the deposit down this morning on my "new" Z4MC. Shunt, thanks for the pointers on that one. Can't wait to pick it up, looking forward to feeling that wheel in my hands.
                          Last edited by Rishi; 18-04-2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: bloody typos

Comment

Originally posted by Rishi View Post
                            I put the deposit down this morning on my "new" Z4MC. Shunt, thanks for the pointers on that one. Can't wait to pick it up, looking forward to feeling that wheel in my hands.

Nice one, which did you go for the one that's had it's passport stamped? Any pictures and when do you get it?
                            Shunt
                            Ex Z3MC 2000
                            Ex Z4MC 2007
                            Aston V8V
                            M135i

Comment

Yes, got the "German" one. The RAC are giving it the full work out on Friday (would not trust my judgement at all!) and then all being good I pick it up on Monday. Will get some pics up soon.

Need to start saving for some CSL wheels now. Also, I think I might need to get the CDV fixed or develop more control in my left foot - I have been driving a DSG Audi since I sold the Z3M and am woeful at low speeds.

Was thinking about getting the old style black and white plates (front and back) as I think these look good on a black car. Not sure they are strictly legal, but as long as I dont mess around with spacing I could be OK.

Also need to get that upgraded camera friendly disc for the Sat Nav - will search through previous posts for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X