North East owners - Classic Car show 6th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East owners - Classic Car show 6th July

If anyone is interested I can PM you Mick Golightly's e-mail address so that he can add you to his mailing list when he passes out the details.

Last year's event was washed out so new venue been found. Part of e-mail sent to me by Mick below which refers to an impromtu venue for the BMW lads at Hexham Fete after the MG show was cancelled.

"This year's MG Northumbria Classic car show is at its new venue of Tynedale Park on 06/07/08 following last year's event being over-subscribed with over 300 vehicles signed-up.

Last year we had over 30 BMWs on display - and not just from the North East either, but from as far away as Fife, Glasgow and Workington and we're hoping for another large turn out this year."

I might just be able to make this one.
    Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
    2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
    1986 M635
    1985 E28 M5
    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Hi Peter,

I should be up for this. can you email me Micks address and i will reply to him and sign up.

Thanks for the info.

Would be nic eto get a few other NE owners there or even some from further a field.

Regards

Dave
    EX: S50 Black with Kyalami Orange/Black Leather. Becker Bluetooth/Ipod HU.
    Now: S50 Black/Black with Ap Racing brakes and Race logic

Comment

Pete, I think I will attend the 6th July Meet at Tynedale, I will email Mick. I turned up at Dilston last year but it wa rained off.

This is Markolambo, I have been away for quite a while down south and outside the UK and I appear to have messed up my account and cannot logon as myself hence the new handle of marco.

I was wondering which car to bring along, are they only interested in the coupe are just cars that are a bit different, if so I wonder whether they would also be interested in my Supra or NSX

Also You mentoned a car show at Harrogate in june / july could you remind me of the one that has a large number of classic cars. You did update me peviously but cannot find the thread.

regards

Markolambo

Comment

Marco,

Thanks for the reply, I think Mick might want to keep it to BMW in main area (don't know how much space there is) but nothing stopping the Supra or NSX being brought along to put to edge of area. I'm sure Mick might suggest something like that. I'd be interested in seeing either of them for a start.
        I'm going to PM a few more NE lads to see if we can drum up a few more entries. Three of us so far.

Newby Hall is the Classic Car show I went to last year, brilliant day, although the weather wasn't too kind. This year show is on 19th & 20th July which I'll miss. Link below.

http://www.newbyhall.com/netbuildpro...ialEvents.html
        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Newby Hall classic car show

Thanks Pete, I have pm'd re Tynedale but will also going to Newby Hall for the classic car show it look awesome.

regards
          Z3M Estoril blue s50 ...

Also have Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Mk IV UK Car

Previously Z3M s50 coupe silver black leather, HIDS, schnitzer pedals, cruise control....2 replacement engines, vanos exploded and engine flooded and written off...

Comment

Tynedale park

.Hi
            Ive had a reply of Mick he is adding me to list, looking forward to it.
            Stoney

Comment

Originally posted by stoney View Post
              .Hi
              Ive had a reply of Mick he is adding me to list, looking forward to it.
              Stoney

Me too.

See ya there

Comment

I'm now signed up too, see you all there
                2000 Dakar Yellow

Comment

Meeting?

Hi all,

Looks like we shall all be meeting at "Waitrose car park at Hexham which is at Wentworth Park NE46 3PJ" about 8.30 on Sunday morning. Takes about 1 hour 20 mins (from Yarm on AA Routefinder).

I guess that'll mean leaving Teesside at around 7.15. Anyone fancy making the run up together. We could arrange to meet on the A19 (Wolveston Roundabout/services) or anywhere else that will suit.

Regards

David

Comment

Looks good to me Dave. Stoney is it OK with you? Meet at the Wynyard filling station car park which should be empty at that time of morning.

Only thing is I've got to clean off the layers of crud from my short French trip in between all the other stuff I have to do this week. Hopefully car will be gleaming. I'll bring both front tyres as may get a buyer for the other one.
                    Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                    1985 E28 M5
                    1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

wynyard filling station

OK by me what time will you be there?

Comment

Dave, Stoney
                        Should take about 1hr from Wynyard to Hexham as it's Sunday am. I'll be at the filling station 7.20am. See you there. I'll PM my mobile no in case there are any hitches.
                        Cheers
                        Pete
                        Pete C

Previous BMWs

1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

wynyard.

Ok see you there then,is it the petrol station on the left before the roundabout that takes you to the a1?
                          Stoney

Comment

Sounds good guys,

Stoney, The service station car park is where mcdonalds is on the right hand side of the A19 (if travelling North). Come off the A19, up the sliproad and then turn right at roundabout which will take you back over the A19. you will see the service station from there.

cheers

Dave

Comment

wynyard.

Oky Doky see you there then

Comment

Working...
                              X