My immaculate Imola Red for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My immaculate Imola Red for sale

130k miles but totally genuine, mint and immaculate. This car has never wanted for anything. Reason for sale will be revealed soon if all goes according to plan..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/568180.htm
    1998 S50 Imola Red

1997 Ferrari 355 Berlinetta

2008 Travelcard

I could use some guidance as to if people think the price is realistic? This really is a perfect example so I think I'm in the ballpark. Opinions welcomed though..
    1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

i think your price is right.

the paintwork is stunning even in the pooring rain, my mum said if she had the money she would snap your arm off for it! but she loves imola cars

Comment

Thanks Ben. By way of explanation, Ben did the Rogue top mounts for me a few weeks back so if anyone wants an independent opinion on the condition of the car, he can give you a view.
        1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Originally posted by cgt View Post
          I could use some guidance as to if people think the price is realistic? This really is a perfect example so I think I'm in the ballpark. Opinions welcomed though..
          Having read the advert, I'd say the right price is the price you are willing to sell it for. You're not a forced seller, and it doesn't sound like you are definitely going to sell it. Therefore, work out what you could do with £9k, £10k, £11k and decide if you would have more fun than Z3MC ownership.

Although there are quite a few for sale at the moment (given that there are only something like 500 in the UK, 50 is quite a percentage) to conclude a transaction there needs to be a willing buyer and a willing seller.

Good luck (I think!).

Jez
          1998 Cosmos Black - Not quite standard ...

Comment

Thanks Jez,

Yes you are right. I really am in two minds what to do, but on balance I think the M should go. I think this car offers such good value (not just mine but any M Coupe) with similar performance and thrills to much more expensive machinery and for a fraction of the running costs. I am 100% sure that this car is one of the best ones out there at any mileage so I will hold firm. Ideally it would be nice if the car went to a forum member as that way I know it would go to a good home.

Believe me I have thought long and hard about if I can keep this car and do what I have lined up, but the numbers do not stack up. But either way, worst case is if I dont get the right money for the BMW I just keep it and stay as is. Not a bad option anyway..
            1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Well took the M for a drive today, what a cracking car... having second thoughts now...

Also walked back to it after coming out of a shop and thought to myself what a fantastic looking car in the evening sun...

Oh and also transported a pair of large floorstanding speakers in boxes...(one on front passenger seat, one sideways in back)....

If I have to keep this car I will not be too unhappy!
              1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

I think you need to keep it

It's looking too red and shiney and might be taking some of the limelight mine needs to sell :)

I was shocked when I put mine up for sale last week at how many are currently on sale on piston heads. It's meant to be rare, exclusive and expensive.

Comment

Now reduced to £10,295. Not really open to offers. Love the car and it is totally sorted but has to go to a good home rather than just be sat in the garage.
                  1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Hope it sells soon !
                    Ex 2001 S54
                    New cars:
                    Lotus Carlton
                    350Z

Comment

What a great colour!

Comment

I'm still totally in love with the car and I agree, I love the colour and the car but she has to go.. and I think probably will this weekend. I had a few enquiries last week but I was in LA. Now I am back I need to make the space in the garage.
                        1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Sold

Deposit taken, car goes Wednesday. £10k..

Will be missed, fantastic car.
                          1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Originally posted by cgt View Post
                            Deposit taken, car goes Wednesday. £10k..

Will be missed, fantastic car.
                            congrats i guess!?!

Comment

I guess mate.. :-(

If I get another in future, it will have to be Imola. Who knows may even end up buying this one back..have done that before. Right now it seems like the right thing to do rather than the car just sit there gathering dust..
                              1998 S50 Imola Red

2008 Travelcard

Comment

Working...
                              X