Oulton Park club driftday Saturday May 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oulton Park club driftday Saturday May 9th

Trackaction-Online is running a driftday at Oulton Park on May 9th with an open invite to other clubs to come along . We are a trackday forum and we run some of our own track and driftdays. The Oulton event is being run on the low friction drift stages which are surfaced with a low grip tarmac that gives a perfect chance to practice drifting and car control whilst causing virtually zero wear on your tyres.

Here are a few photos from our last one in Feb -

We've agreed with Broccers to offer a club discount for this event so instead of the list price of £140, Z3M members can get the full day drifting for £120; this includes free instruction and we limit the numbers to ensure that you get plenty of tracktime. For those who haven't tried drifting before this is the perfect chance to have a go without any lamposts or coppers in the way and it's a great way to see how your car reacts in a slide as well as being a lot of fun .

If you'd like to come along please shout up and I'll sort out booking and discount details.

Cheers

Steve H
    TA-OL

I'm up for this - have sent you PM.

Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul, details sent for booking

Anyone else?

Comment

i might go to this always wanted to have ago.

Comment

I've PMed you the booking details and discount code,

Comment

Can I have the code please?

Comment

Done

Comment

Someone please bump the thread nearer the time and I'll come and watch :)

Comment

Just a few spaces left for this now so shout up if you'd like to come along

Comment

We had a great day on Saturday with everyone getting plenty of tracktime on the drift stages, I can't find any pics of Paul but here are a few other snaps from the day -

We will be running another club driftday at Oulton on July 25th so shout up if you fancy coming along!

Cheers

Steve H

Comment

Thread for next driftday is HERE!!

Comment

Working...
                      X