PDA

View Full Version : MJF Engineering

Muppetman
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Just picked up my Coupe from MJF in Dorking. Would highly recommend anyone with an 'M' car to consider taking it to Mark at MJF not a lot Mark doesn't know about these cars. He currently loooks after 4 or 5 Coupes

Inspection 2, (we decided not to 'check' the valve clearances as they sounded fine, were checked last year and it's rare they need adjusting), also changed all the pulley belts, diff oil, plugs, clutch hose (braided), fuel filter and brake fluid.

Interesting the fuel filter and plugs appear to be the original 2000 ones, on a63k full BMW history car this seems mad to me.

Anyway the car feels great again and I'm convinced is pulling better than at any point since I've owned it. £620 well spent :yesnod::yesnod:

What you'll get from Mark is good honest no bullshit service, no fancy leather sofas and coffee machines. Take him some biscuits though a he'll let you make yourself and him cuppa tea.... Ring him 01306 713232

breadvanman
03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
no fancy leather sofas and coffee machines. Take him some biscuits though a he'll let you make yourself and him cuppa tea....

Nice, exactly the same with my indie. The way it should be.

SilentBob
05-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Mark has looked after my coupe for three years now and wouldnt take the car anywhere else.

Muppetman
05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Mark has looked after my coupe for three years now and wouldnt take the car anywhere else.

Mark looked after my E30 M3 for 5 years and as you say I wouldn't have anyone else look after the Coupe. Foolishly got the first service in my ownership done by BMW and it just left me feeling ripped off to be honest.£1400 and problems I knew the car had that BMW missed completely.... Seize caliper, shot top mounts....... STEALERS basically

jke11y
06-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Hang on lads, as a purveyor of lovely leather sofas AND coffee machines, (bean to cup,) you can't beat it! give me a chance to survive in this very strained retail market!! If any INDY needs to spruce up their offering to their customers, just give me a call!!!!!!! Ha HA!

Muppetman
07-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Hang on lads, as a purveyor of lovely leather sofas AND coffee machines, (bean to cup,) you can't beat it! give me a chance to survive in this very strained retail market!! If any INDY needs to spruce up their offering to their customers, just give me a call!!!!!!! Ha HA!

At home lovely, but as a justifacation of £100 plus labour rates then poke 'em I say :lol:

When I picked her up I noticed Mark had a computer set up in the workshop!!!! I nearly fell over!