FREE MCoupe.co.uk Stickers & Calling Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broccers View Post
    OK can you actually believe I've found the artwork?

I'll get a batch made and sent to you.

mail me simonb@sprinta.co.uk

Received these Simon

Comment

• I have loads of forum calling cards and a few stickers left, I take these to the shows I attend but if you want any please pm me or see the link to pay for postage and I will post out

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        I have loads of forum calling cards and a few stickers left, I take these to the shows I attend but if you want any please pm me or see the link to pay for postage and I will post out

Still available .........................

Comment

• Last remaining stickers are now gone so will look into costs of having another batch made

Comment

• Looking to have some new window stickers produced if anyone is able to help or recommend a company to do this please let me know

Comment

• Sorry but stickers are all gone but if anyone can recommend a supplier for a new batch please let me know

Comment

• I still have loads of forum calling cards if anyone wants any let me know
                I will take some to Silverstone Classic -

No stickers left but would like to get some more made - anyone know of a company who can supply?

Comment

• I've used Fast Signs in the past (because they were local to me) for some custom bike decals and they did a great job, but if you search for 'laser cut window stickers' you'll find a whole host of companies offering the same mate

Also in this day and age web addresses don't really need www. so you could help save the planet by reducing the number of letters

If you need any artwork doing Dave, just let me know mate, though most places will just be able to replocate the existing sticker easily enough
                  Not actually in the least bit fat

2000 S50 Titanium Silver / Black
                  ACS Suspension, Exhaust & Type III Wheels
                  Simota carbon air intake | Strong Strut Front Brace

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Tony View Post
                    I've used Fast Signs in the past (because they were local to me) for some custom bike decals and they did a great job, but if you search for 'laser cut window stickers' you'll find a whole host of companies offering the same mate

Also in this day and age web addresses don't really need www. so you could help save the planet by reducing the number of letters

If you need any artwork doing Dave, just let me know mate, though most places will just be able to replocate the existing sticker easily enough

Thanks Tony

Comment

• I still have plenty of calling cards available - PM me if you would like some

Comment

• Still looking for a company who can supply window stickers like the forum's old sticker

If anyone has used or knows of anyone please let me know as we need new updated wording

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                          Still looking for a company who can supply window stickers like the forum's old sticker

If anyone has used or knows of anyone please let me know as we need new updated wording
                          You could try CreativeFx in Bromley London. Not sure on cost. Ask for Tom and tell them Manny sent ya

Comment

• Originally posted by sonu_anand View Post

You could try CreativeFx in Bromley London. Not sure on cost. Ask for Tom and tell them Manny sent ya
                            Thats great thanks

Comment

• UPDATE - new style forum stickers have arrived. Many thanks to Simon and John for getting these sorted

I will update in the next few days with pictures

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X