FREE MCoupe.co.uk Stickers & Calling Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.C.1983 View Post
    Received the stickers and calling cards today.
    Thanks very much Dave

Comment

• on this theme...renewed ins' today, this section gave rise to amusement....
      Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• thought you might like that. For the sticker, what email to send the paypal to? Same as donation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruski_11 View Post
            thought you might like that. For the sticker, what email to send the paypal to? Same as donation?
            yes can do and either include delivery address or pm me it

Comment

• cool, done and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                I have stickers and calling cards, if you send me a paypal payment of £1. to cover postage (.90p) and a envelope I will post out to you and save you sending a SAE. PM me if that's any good to you

I always take these to any BMW shows that I attend if people don't want to spend £1.
                plenty of stickers still available

Comment

• Loads of stickers still available

Comment

• to make a donation and get stickers (2 if poss, 1 for my z3mc and 1 for my truck} do I send the c4 envelope to the Dronfield address? and how much is the postage for that size of envelope? cheers. Paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunnysheffield View Post
                      to make a donation and get stickers (2 if poss, 1 for my z3mc and 1 for my truck} do I send the c4 envelope to the Dronfield address? and how much is the postage for that size of envelope? cheers. Paul.
                      You can make a donation using Paypal at z3mcoupe.com@hotmail.co.uk and pm me your delivery address and I will send you a couple of stickers

Comment

• Are the stickers still available? As I'd love a couple if pos.
                        Ricki71

Silver/black s50. Vw transporter dsg 230
                        Alpina b12 e32. 530d sport touring

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricki71 View Post
                          Are the stickers still available? As I'd love a couple if pos.
                          Yes plenty of stickers still available

Comment

• Plenty of stickers still available, send £1.00 by paypal to z3mcoupe.com@hotmail.co.uk and include your address and I will post one out.

Comment

• Please can I have a sticker? sent £20 sheets last week, will pm u my address thanks
                              S54 titanium silver all black interior, 2001 51 plate
                              good things come to those who wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauljparkinson View Post
                                Please can I have a sticker? sent £20 sheets last week, will pm u my address thanks
                                I have no access to the donation money but I have posted a sticker out today

Comment

Working...
                                X