Snow Foaming the MC......!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Foaming the MC......!

Just a few pick`s of the MC getting its first snow foam.....good fun but not sure what real benefits it gives......sure gets the neigbours attention...

Not sure what the general concensus is but seams a little OCD to me....
    Sytners BMW-Steel Grey S54-Red/Black Leather-Totally Standard.....

hahahaaa

The theory is that the snow foam helps loosen the dirt without you having to rub a mitt over it which may further damage the paint.

Comment

Awesome pics, I share your OCD, it does help shift salt/dirt in the winter.

Not to sure about the neighbours they seem pretty interested in that bush lol :-p
      Previous: Silver s50 Mc
      Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
      -------------------------------------------
      Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

anyone else bother with snow foam?

Comment

What kit do you use, I'm trying to reboot my detailing stuff and shipping things overseas is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by boostina3 View Post
            What kit do you use, I'm trying to reboot my detailing stuff and shipping things overseas is pointless
            I was looking at a email today from a detailing supplier and was thinking of buying an attachment for my Karcher but they also do a mains water version which is very cheap - will post up details

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
              I was looking at a email today from a detailing supplier and was thinking of buying an attachment for my Karcher but they also do a mains water version which is very cheap - will post up details
              Thank you

Interested in the mains version

Comment

here you go,

http://www.monzacarcare.com/snow-foa...oam-sprayer/0/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                  thanks Dave, I am going to use a fertilizer sprayer as it is exactly the same and £3.00 ! I dont think a hose will yield the same results as a PW

Comment

Comment

Ill post some pics I finally got a great set up

Comment

I use it every time I wash my car, helps with stubborn grit. I bought a Karcher pressure washer with an array of attachments from Halfords on a deal. This is the kit, albeit a bit dearer than what I paid..

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/karcher-k2-premium-home-and-car-pressure-washer-153694?_$ja=tsid:49590|cid:498058216|agid:30058532 416|tidla-52136945334|crid:116308430776|nw:g|rnd:93221632563 22991333|dvc:c|adp:1o4&gclid=CPennIGY5M0CFdQaGwodo IsGNA

I found the pressure line too short however, so had to buy a 6m extension, which was an additional £30. I really enjoy using it, great value for money I thought and with all the fittings being the latest ''quick release'' it makes life a lot easier swapping parts over. The snow foam nozzle only has a 300ml tank, so I just about get enough out of it on my RS4 avant. These are my results with Valet Pro PH Neutral snow foam

Comment

Working...
                        X