Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old Car (Dakar Coupe)

My old car is back up for sale.

The owner after me had lots of future proofing done to this car. Wish i had the cash to buy it back.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-coupe/8237912

If it sells for that money it was a better investment than the house that replaced it
    Previous: Silver s50 Mc
    Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
    -------------------------------------------
    Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Hi all

Iv been a member for a while and was close to buying an m coupe a few years ago. I got a z4m coupe instead however still keep looking up the classifieds for an m coupe.

I came across this dakar yellow one for sale in scotland. Can anyone provide any info on the car. It appears that ADZ s used to own it. I talked to teh dealer and he claims the car is mint. she apparently has had a glass out respray.

Any info would help.
    Many thanks.

Kerstien

Comment

Originally posted by kerstien View Post
      Hi all

Iv been a member for a while and was close to buying an m coupe a few years ago. I got a z4m coupe instead however still keep looking up the classifieds for an m coupe.

I came across this dakar yellow one for sale in scotland. Can anyone provide any info on the car. It appears that ADZ s used to own it. I talked to teh dealer and he claims the car is mint. she apparently has had a glass out respray.

Any info would help.
      Many thanks.

Kerstien
      Previous owner was forum member Jam rock,

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18732

Comment

Thanks Dave. Do you know if the car is in good condition?
        Love the Dakar colour.

Comment

Thanks Dave. Do you know if the car is in good condition?
          Love the Dakar colour.

It was tidy last time I saw it but that was several years ago.

Comment

Thanks Dave much appreciated. Dealer should be sending underside pics so will wait for those. Millennium cars also have what appears to be a very good condition led model in Dakar.

Comment

Thanks Dave much appreciated. Dealer should be sending underside pics so will wait for those. Millennium cars also have what appears to be a very good condition led model in Dakar.

May be worth contacting this forum member as I don't think the car sold?

https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20487

Comment

Thanks Dave. I had found that one and sent him a pm however he hasn’t answered yet. I’ll reply to the for sale thread maybe he hasn’t logged in yet.
                Thanks again

Comment

Miss that car so much. I've responded, let me know if you need any details. I restored the rear end and Amir had the body work.

I tuck his m3 in part ex which was faultless. He looks after his cars !
                  Previous: Silver s50 Mc
                  Previous: Yellow s50 Mc
                  -------------------------------------------
                  Current: Estoril S50 Mc

Comment

Working...
                  X