Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Lamp Bulb Holder - Grey

Dear All,

Does anyone have a spare one of these lying around? The grey one that holds the tail lamp bulb.

I'm afraid I don't know the PN, but it's one of these:

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=63_0425

I'd guess no 5, but I'm not sure!

Many thanks.

I just had a look at a spare rear light I have to see if there are any part numbers on the bulb sockets but they all appear to have the same number on them (133296) even though they are different sizes

and accept different size of bulbs which is very helpful. The diagram on realoem is also very confusing as it shows the two 5w bulbs as being plug in type where all the bulbs are actually bayonet style?.

Comment

Cheers for the input Dave, I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by realOEM!

There's every other colour on eBay, other than grey. I might just have to go in to Bluebell and get them to decide which one(s) to order.
      Last edited by Mad Max; 22-04-2018, 05:44 PM. Reason: Adding more text.

Comment

For reference, I've found the correct part number (from Cotswold as Bluebell were even more useless than usual).

Only difference is - it's now black rather than grey.

PN - 63.21.379.397

A nice chap there called Jon Bassett <jonbassett@cotswoldgroup.com> was very helpful and offered his help to any Coupe owner who was having trouble with part numbers.

Thanks again for the help, Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
          For reference, I've found the correct part number (from Cotswold as Bluebell were even more useless than usual).

Only difference is - it's now black rather than grey.

PN - 63.21.379.397

A nice chap there called Jon Bassett <jonbassett@cotswoldgroup.com> was very helpful and offered his help to any Coupe owner who was having trouble with part numbers.

Thanks again for the help, Dave.
          Good info

Comment

Working...
          X