Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone go on Sunday?

Comment

• My husband went and got soaked there were only 3 including ours on display 😒 such a shame weather was awful .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        Did anyone go on Sunday?
        Yes I went, weather was lousy. Got to speak to a few interesting people though, even got someone asking if I wanted to sell!! Yes two more cars besides mine.
        A long wet drive home but made bearable as driving the breadvan. Pleased that I replaced the OEM wiper blades with the one piece Bosch items (from EBay) which kept the screen nice and clear.
        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
        1986 M635
        1985 E28 M5
        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

• Originally posted by hayley View Post
          My husband went and got soaked there were only 3 including ours on display �� such a shame weather was awful .....
          Originally posted by petecossie View Post
          Yes I went, weather was lousy. Got to speak to a few interesting people though, even got someone asking if I wanted to sell!! Yes two more cars besides mine.
          A long wet drive home but made bearable as driving the breadvan. Pleased that I replaced the OEM wiper blades with the one piece Bosch items (from EBay) which kept the screen nice and clear.
          Third car may have been Ian? such a shame about the weather, the marshals from the BMW car club said they had 100 cars due to attend on the Friday and only 30 turned up.

Comment

• Yes, I attended Sunday but parked outside the event. Arrived early, weather OK until around ten, soaked by 1pm, went home.

Good event though.

Ian
            S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

• Sunday maybe

Comment

• Comment

• Saw this picture on BMW Car Club website,

Comment

Working...
                  X