s50 simota carbon induction kit on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-Z3-M-SIMOT...item335e0907cf

for same price as new???!

Comment

back on ebay now at £200

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220629657698

Comment

Brand new from www.bwautorepairs.co.uk. £200
        99 Z3M COUPE, 05 530d M SPORT, 95 E36 328I COUPE TRACK HOUND (about to be sold) 91 78k MILES FBMWSH E30 318is RIGHTNESS:(now sold but never forgotten ) AND ONLY NONE BMW 68 MORRIS MINI COOPER S

Comment

thats cheap!!!

Comment

If they have them in stock ! When I was looking 12 months ago lots of places advertised them but had none in stock and could not confirm when/if they could get them
            VIDEO or Journal

Comment

Originally posted by problemchild75 View Post
              Brand new from www.bwautorepairs.co.uk. £200
              that is incorrect.
              i enquired after you posted and the reply i got was:

they are £265

or £550 (fitted) with a remap

also they only have 2 left in stock at the moment.

so £200 is a bargain

Originally posted by Jonttt View Post
              If they have them in stock ! When I was looking 12 months ago lots of places advertised them but had none in stock and could not confirm when/if they could get them
              exactly. i enquired at a few places regarding the costs of these, and a lot of companies do advertise cheaper than most, but i dont think any of them stock them, and because they are made in (china?) they have an ordering time of around 3-4 weeks and they charge postage on top, because they arent stocked, you get charged the postage from the country they are coming from + VAT ontop of the price quoted.

for example here: link

they are advertised for £195, but hidden costs are involved (add postage + VAT which is not an option!)
              and the total comes to: £242.03

and even there, it doesnt state whether they are in stock, or how long it takes to arrive once paid for!

so, make of that what you will

i have done the research on it, if anyone knows any different, post up

Click here to email me

Comment

Got one last week from Just Roadster 260 + 20 postage to Holland (they charge more on eBay cheaper to go to website) Happy with service answered emails quickly and came in a few days. Fitted on Friday took me longer than 10 mins that it states in some posts, V tight. Adjusted throttle cable at same time so car feels and sounds fantastic. Exhaust and re-map next.
                BLACK Kyalami Orange/Black

Comment

Lol what can I say they advertise full page every month in total BMW mag and for the last 6 months that's what they have advertised them for. Sounds like bit of a con :-(
                  99 Z3M COUPE, 05 530d M SPORT, 95 E36 328I COUPE TRACK HOUND (about to be sold) 91 78k MILES FBMWSH E30 318is RIGHTNESS:(now sold but never forgotten ) AND ONLY NONE BMW 68 MORRIS MINI COOPER S

Comment

Sounds like bit of a con :-(
                    got it in one

Click here to email me

Comment

Any way Indy why are you looking. Are you keeping your s50 now?

Comment

Any way Indy why are you looking. Are you keeping your s50 now?
                        it is the simota off my car that is in question here!
                        i was looking what sort of sale price to get it advertised so needed to research it before getting it up.

a friend of a friend advertised it for me, so i have to keep feeding him pricing information, trying to get it right, but people keep making it harder even when the price drops!!!

as for the car. well ive decided that im going to leave it advertised for sale, but that doesnt mean im not going to use it, or spend out on it.
                        it is my main car, but i dont do a great deal of miles (mostly pleasure )

the car will stay advertised on pistonheads and ill leave the ad active on here too, but it isnt necessary to sell (at all)

conclusion: i WANT an S54, but... i dont need one

Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by indy View Post
                          it is the simota off my car that is in question here!
                          i was looking what sort of sale price to get it advertised so needed to research it before getting it up.

a friend of a friend advertised it for me, so i have to keep feeding him pricing information, trying to get it right, but people keep making it harder even when the price drops!!!
                          YOUR PM BOX IS ABOUT TO FILL WITH OFFERS LOL

Originally posted by indy View Post
                          conclusion: i WANT an S54, but... i dont need one
                          YOUR SUCH A BIRD YOURS LOOKS FAB

Comment

Working...
                          X