Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice round number achieved yesterday.
    Attached Files
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

I do like to see a car used for intended purpose

Comment

Wow.....As above, great to see a car like that getting used so much. How many of those have you done yourself?

Comment

Over 200K fok, it's just as good now as ever!!
        S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Nice one
          [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Just a thought , do the numbers and Ian has enjoyed his car 4 times as much as a 50 k mile owner ,
            I know who's driving shoes I would rather be in

Comment

I think I see things much as Paul.

So called value of the car in monitory terms is no real concern to me. That said, the car has cost me £100 per thousand miles in depreciation (peanuts!), if depreciated to nil from circa £20K purchase price. I "wrote off" the capital years ago. The most important factor is that each drive is still "an event" and my new 325i touring only gets used (by me) for practical purposes. I generally only use the MC for longer runs - my opinion is that short journeys, when the car doesn't get fully warmed through, are the source of most significant wear and other problems.

Travelled 200 miles this last weekend, fantastic, car didn't miss a beat. We blew away much more exotic/expensive cars and the old boy is way different from all the porkers on the road - must grow up sometime!!

Keep driving your MC!!!!

Comment

Here's to a successful 333,333....
                2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
                X