X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistonheads article on a MC for sale

http://www.pistonheads.com/regulars/...-spotted/32964
    /// Exdos ///
    "Men who try the impossible and fail spectacularly are infinitely superior to those who reach for nothing and succeed" --Napoleon Bonapart

Good press for the Coupe/s

Comment

Thanks for the link. A good read. I thought the picture of the Z4 (which now looks like a dated relic of the Bangle era) made the Z3 really shine as the design classic it undoubtedly is (!) ....... Obviously we're all biased here.

Comment

Originally posted by MattH3764 View Post
        Thanks for the link. A good read. I thought the picture of the Z4 (which now looks like a dated relic of the Bangle era) made the Z3 really shine as the design classic it undoubtedly is (!) ....... Obviously we're all biased here.
        Not all.......I own a Z3MC and think that the Z4MC is much better looking.

Good article though, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fok View Post
          Not all.......I own a Z3MC and think that the Z4MC is much better looking.

Good article though, thanks.
          Depends on the day. Sometimes I think this, then other times think the Z3M Coupe looks better. I think the Z3M Coupe definitely has some great angles, the Z4M more accomplished in that it doesn't have that wierd look about it "sometimes"(!).

Comment

Working...
          X