Black M Coupe for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

Thanks for all your interest, deposit already taken and unless there are any issues down stream, I won't be confirming any more viewings. Thanks again for all your advice and assistance.

Marc

Comment

Please you achieved a quick sale, well done. Somebodies got a great car there so win/win all-round, hope they relish it. I just hope it doesn't appear at a dealers shortly for £10K more!!
      S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Good work, pleased(and a little sad...) for you. Great to see a 100k+ disappear with no bother.
        S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Congratulations.

Sensibly priced for a quick sale

Comment

Well done on the price ...is that where to markets moved to now .....high milage compared to existing cars for sale and still needs tlc....congratulations

Comment

Circa 7K miles per year is not high mileage IMO.
              S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Not high miles when put in that context, but for this kind of car and the market for "classic" cars it is high. Plus that silly 100k psychological barrier that still makes a car at 90,000miles not too much but 110,000miles too high. Surely these days it should be 150k is the new 100k.

But good news for us with high milers! I know mine drives as good as when I got it, better in fact. And I've driven a 10,000mile stock car to compare and preferred mine to the slightly woolly stock setup.

Comment

I guess we do reach a point where mileage becomes irrelevant though and condition/price/belief in the seller make the difference - especially in the low volume market.

It's all good because you'd hope anyone spending that kinda money will take good care of it too.
                  S54 Seca Blue - ACS Short shift and Exhaust. Luverly.

Comment

Jesus, that didn't hang around for long!!
                    A real honest car, a great buy for someone. Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Seca Blue View Post
                      I guess we do reach a point where mileage becomes irrelevant though and condition/price/belief in the seller make the difference - especially in the low volume market.

It's all good because you'd hope anyone spending that kinda money will take good care of it too.
                      I always think of buying a series one E type. Condition is all, mileage irrelevant. Some very low mileage examples have serious rust issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
                        The condition and the look of the car says it all for me, good honest little write up as well. Just hope it gone to someone who will appreciate the car.
                        The fact its gone so quick enforces the thought mentioned by a few already that mileage isn't the main factor for purchasing a bread van these days.
                        Hope the new owner introduces themselves on here.
                        Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                        2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                        1986 M635
                        1985 E28 M5
                        1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
                          I always think of buying a series one E type. Condition is all, mileage irrelevant. Some very low mileage examples have serious rust issues.
                          But the E-type is around 50yrs old! so yes mileage becomes less important as the car gets older, but on something more modern and relative young for a classic, mileage will still be a factor.

Comment

Mileage is and always will be a major factor unless of course you own a high mileage car

Comment

Originally posted by mcragie View Post
                              Well done on the price ...is that where to markets moved to now .....high milage compared to existing cars for sale and still needs tlc....congratulations
                              How many miles has your MC done now?
                              2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Working...
                              X