No announcement yet.

BMW Z3 M Coupe for sale, W-2000, black on black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its moved to Penzance, cars must be cheaper there.
    S54 Titan Silver metallic. Black leather, most factory options including sunroof, Becker Cascade and Becker Silverstone changer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post

I have sent the seller a message via Pistonheads so hopefully he will read it asap

Comment

I get the impression "Tom-in-London" is not who he says he is.
        Hopefully I am proven wrong but it seems a strange way to start a for sale advert.
        Last edited by guido; 10-05-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Dave you need to e-mail this nice chap

"Important! Selling for a relative! For an answer you must email the owner ONLY at ago14@tamet.co.uk ! "

Comment

Hi there - I'm Tom-in-London and just to confirm that the advert on Pistonheads and Autotrader is genuine, but the new ebay advert is a scam and I've reported it. I just had a message via Pistonheads from Dave (i think this must be the Dave from the z3m forum?) who kindly alerted me to the ebay ad. many thanks !
            Last edited by Dave P; 10-05-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Dave - many thanks ! the ebay ad is a scam and i've reported it

Comment

Originally posted by Tom-in-London View Post
                Hi there - I'm Tom-in-London and just to confirm that the advert on Pistonheads and Autotrader is genuine, but the new ebay advert is a scam and I've reported it. I just had a message via Pistonheads from Dave (i think this must be the Dave from the z3m forum?) who kindly alerted me to the ebay ad. many thanks !
                Apologies, GLWTS.
                Last edited by Dave P; 10-05-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X