Important - New Forum Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragerover View Post
    yep but still not working when i press more the box opens but when i hover over the smiley i get no finger so ...to speak
    Well, you just successfully sent me a "flame" (which I believe is the 'mad5' smilie), thanks very much.
    SEP 2003: Bought 2002 Titanium Silver with Black Leather.
    OCT 2003: Adjustable interior Rear View Mirror.
    Early 2005: Front Strong Strut. Replaced all tyres with F1s. Added rear Strong Strut.
    AUG 2005: EXDOS Mod
    SEP 2006: Retrofit Cruise Control
    NOV 2007: SOLD

Comment

smileys

not mad at you mate sorry... the normal sileys work its just the "more" ones that wont work
      [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Dave,
        I do not have a 'Settings and Options' subpanel (am on Vista), therefore that is meaningless, although I do appreciate that it seems to have got rageover on track.

I have to say that I am about to start throwing toys all over the pavement if someone who should have sorted this out by now does not get off his arse and do something. Quite simple, go to a third party computer, log in as a new member and track the problem back from there.
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

'ragerover' No offense taken…
          Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions . Must be one for the Admin folk.

Dave
          Early 2005: Front Strong Strut. Replaced all tyres with F1s. Added rear Strong Strut.

Comment

Originally posted by martlet View Post
            Must be one for the Admin folk.

Dave
            You said it.
            Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

got them working, thanks for all the help (sort off)
              From Z3 MC to Z4 MC... glad to be back

Comment

I'm confused....
                Cheers,

Mike.

Desert madness....MDS Forum

Comment

Maybe Dave is pressing quick reply rather than 'Reply' ?

See bottom left of my, or last post in thread.
                  Last edited by Broccers; 27-06-2007, 09:36 PM. Reason: For directions to 'Reply'

Comment

Originally posted by Broccers View Post

Maybe Dave is pressing quick reply rather than 'Reply' ?

See bottom left of my, or last post in thread.
                    As you can see, this is a reply generated by pressing 'Quote' (not 'Post Reply', nor 'Quick Reply'). Are you asking which reply button I (Martlet) am pressing? For this reply, I am using the 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' setting in the 'Edit Options'.
                    Last edited by martlet; 27-06-2007, 10:20 PM. Reason: Example of inserting a smiley in the text

Comment

As you can see, this is a reply generated by pressing 'Quote' (not 'Post Reply', nor 'Quick Reply'). Are you asking which reply button I (Martlet) am pressing? For this reply, I am using the 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' setting in the 'Edit Options'.
                      On the other hand, this reply (also generated by pressing 'Quote'), is using the 'Basic Editor - A simple text box' setting in the 'Edit Options'. With this Editor option, I can NOT see a way of choosing any smilies (except for the 'Post Icons' which apply to the message as a whole.
                      Last edited by martlet; 27-06-2007, 10:21 PM. Reason: Cannot see a way to insert any smiley in text

Comment

On the other hand, this reply (also generated by pressing 'Quote'), is using the 'Basic Editor - A simple text box' setting in the 'Edit Options'. With this Editor option, I can NOT see a way of choosing any smilies (except for the 'Post Icons' which apply to the message as a whole.
                        I pressed quote -

Most odd.

So you are saying Coupe Fan needs to change his own options, problems solved. Nice one - I editted this there were no smilies I then pressed 'go advanced'
                        Last edited by Broccers; 27-06-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

No, forget it, I need some old software reloading so computer man coming in Monday at only £30 per hour. I will get him to sort it after he has read this thread and told me what a prat I am which will probably take about ----- as long as it took me to type that i.e. 10p's worth of his time.

Comment

BTW, the forum colours are temporary, no need to panic....
                            Cheers,

Mike.

Desert madness....MDS Forum

Comment

Right, have now got access to smilies and the 'more' lot and the colours/ sizes which you can play around with.

Quite good and you can drag the 'Post Icons' to the text

Comment

I HAVNT YET i would put a cryin smiley here but it doesnt work
                                [GROWING OLD IS COMPULSARY ---- GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Comment

Working...
                                X