My little helper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little helper...

Trying to fix the rear wash /wipe on my wife's ZMC today and Beano was determined to join in!
    Attached Files
    Ross

Did you fix it?

Comment

I see you had the dog guard up just in case!
      2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P View Post
        Did you fix it?
        Yes and no!
        The wiper had seized in the midway position and we had been away for a few weeks and returned to a flat battery! I assume the battery has been drained by the wiper trying to "park" so I've disconnected it and all seems to be well. The unit itself has seized and looks as though it has been leaking so it is being replaced.
        The most nerve racking part was removing the trim panel from the hatch - it requires such a sudden jerk to get it off.
        Once everything was sorted we had a wonderful run into the deserted Lincolnshire countryside to charge her up again. My wife has had this lovely car for 13 years now and it is still delights us with every drive. Especially on a brilliantly sunny spring day!
        Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Spooks View Post
          I see you had the dog guard up just in case!
          We always keep the mesh in position - the car is frequently packed to capacity if we take it on holiday! Our dogs don't like to be left behind so any time you open the hatch you get them jumping in! Last year we bought a very sensible Audi TDI estate for them so that they didn't have to be squashed into the back seat of my modified Evo for holiday runs up to Scotland.
          Ross

Comment

Working...
          X