FOX Exhausts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX Exhausts

Anyone heard of Fox exhausts? Was pricing up Supersprint boxes and stumbled across these ( SS €1100 and Fox €800). Weight (or lack of), is a factor in my choice.....

TIA

Can't see any reference to weight on either website. Both are EC approved so noise would be similar? Maybe you could email them for weight specs? My Remus saved 7kg over OEM and they are EC approved & stainless, so I wouldn't think either would be too far away from that?

Fox say for 60 Euros they will build them with your choice of tailpipe so that could be a nice option. I'd never come across them before but if the site is to be believed it looks like a decent company.

Supersprint stuff is well made and respected so resale value is always going to be decent if your car's not a keeper.

You pays your money and takes your choice....

Comment

I sold some SuperSprints about 5yrs ago, wish I'd kept them now! They're really lightweight but also not that noisy at all.

Comment

I found the SS to be over rated. The sound is too bassy and the fit was all over the place.

I have a prospeed which I found to be much more up for the job, lighter and cheaper.

My BSL. Breadvan Sport Lightweight.

S54 - 18" BBS RS GT/KW V3/H&R/Rogue TM/AC Schnitzer Flippers/Brembo Calipers/CSL Discs/PFC Pads/20mm Spacers/Carbon Fibre Roof/Fibreglass Bonnet/Fibreglass Boot/Lexan Window/Custom Cages Roll Cage/Lithium Battery/Recaro Pole Positions/Schroth Harness/Randy Forbes Braced Floor/Airbags Delete/Lightweight Door Cards/UUC EVO3 Short Shift Kit/E34 M5 Clutch/UUC Single Mass Flywheel/Vibra Technics Competition Engine Mounts/3.46 Diff/Prospeed Exhaust/200 Cell Cats/Strong Strut Brace/ESS+ASA Supercharger Kit/Alpha N/497bhp - 1315KG

Comment

I didn't have the race pipes, just the road ones - they sounded nice at top end, only a slight bit more low end boom, but not much.

Comment

Working...
          X