X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

found these on Ebay exhaust back boxes
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bmw-Z3M-Ex...item27e00786db

if anyone is looking for a a set of these, I have a pair in good condition. £100 each

Comment

The backboxes are quite hard to value because apart from accident damage or reverting back to stock from aftermarket exhausts there would never be any need for an owner to replace them, being stainless steel.

Comment

I'll be taking my supersprint off at some stage as i want to modify the diff bracket to double lug and i don't think the exhaust will fit after a quick look, so will likely have to get a custom zorst modded up unless std fis ok

Does anybody know if the std exhaust will fit with a twin earred rear diff plate

Comment

Originally posted by zedmpete View Post
          I'll be taking my supersprint off at some stage as i want to modify the diff bracket to double lug and i don't think the exhaust will fit after a quick look, so will likely have to get a custom zorst modded up unless std fis ok

Does anybody know if the std exhaust will fit with a twin earred rear diff plate
          I think the standard exhaust needs to be modified with the twin mount diff

Comment

Originally posted by zedmpete View Post

PM when you've decided whether you want to keep - perhaps I could trade my standard exhaust in?

Build thread: https://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19347

Comment

Originally posted by paulzeee View Post
              if anyone is looking for a a set of these, I have a pair in good condition. £100 each
              You still got these? Noob question, do the s50 boxes fit the s54/ vice versa? I missed that ebay link so not sure what was being advertised.

Comment

Exhausts are the same...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kwoffa View Post
                    Exhausts are the same...
                    Interchangeable between S50 and S54, but not 100% the same.

BMW changed the length of the tailpipes at some point. The Early ones are 3/4" longer so as long as you get a matching pair you are OK. Otherwise you end up with one sticking out further than the other.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-M-3...item1e7277608c

New left back box on ebay.de
                      I'm not a clown but the shoe is ///Mine
                      sigpic

Estoril/Estoril/black, B&M SSK, 6Spd S6S-420G, Strong Strut, R.Forbes sub-frame kit & RE dual ear diff cover, Supersprint Race Headers & Resonators & DTM Cat-backs, Bilstein B6 Sport, BBS RC 301 & 303 8.5/10x18" wheels, Alcon Mono6 355mm Front & Mono4 332mm Rear Full Floating BBK, Pro Ramp Variable Lock %75 LSD

Comment

Working...
                      X