Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche seats fit

Well they will do, just!

This was just for a test fit, so long term ill be on the look out for some seats, cloth could be the way to go.
    And the custom brackets will be a pain in the arse, but with the seat moved further over to the centre console, the driving position is almost straight then

Sweet, how much lower do these fit, and will they be adjustable for and aft.... oh and what are they from?
    Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

Comment

Ha just seen for sale post...... take it it's a GT3 seat in black leather
      Love it hate it Marmite exterior, Jaffa cake interior... Perfect

Comment

That looks good in leather. Make sure the door closes on the wing okay (with the seat in all positions); that's the problem with the Recaros.

EDIT - just realised it's you BEN - you know that already
        Last edited by coupe fan; 30-12-2008, 05:33 PM.
        Strongstrut CL front brace-Yellowstuff pads/Castrol SRF race brake fluid-Rogue top mounts/Rear support bushes-H&R ARBs-Whiteline droplinks-Bilstein Sport shockers-H&R Springs-Black Halo Angel Eye headlight units-Sachs lightweight flywheel/matching clutch-Supersprint exhaust/race catalysers-BBS RSGTs with Falkens-K&N High Flow Air Filter-Recaro Pole Position seats - Exdos mod - ACS flippers

Comment

Originally posted by Muppetman View Post
          Sweet, how much lower do these fit, and will they be adjustable for and aft.... oh and what are they from?
          as they are, they are no lower, but with the right seat brackets etc. should bring it down at least an inch lower than the standard seat

Comment

Originally posted by coupe fan View Post
            That looks good in leather. Make sure the door closes on the wing okay (with the seat in all positions); that's the problem with the Recaros.

EDIT - just realised it's you BEN - you know that already

That i do, like i said its gonna be a pain in the arse, but its gonna be the same for any seats cause of the way i want them to fit in the car

Comment

whic bracket need for fit it?
              I stay nearly to buy an replica gt3 seat....
              www.fastdrive.org
              S50 black/black-red In Rome
              Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

Originally posted by fastdrive View Post
                whic bracket need for fit it?
                I stay nearly to buy an replica gt3 seat....
                ill let you know when i make them!

Comment

because the vendor i find tell me is universal mounth
                  this german owner fitted the gt3 seat
                  http://www.zroadster.com/galerie/sho...hp?photo=15900
                  http://www.zroadster.com/galerie/sho...hp/photo/15901
                  http://www.zroadster.com/galerie/sho...hp/photo/15900
                  www.fastdrive.org
                  Front BBK Stoptech Red+Eibach Sway Bars+Kw Clubsport Whit Camber plates+Weichers Strutbar+Agk Urethane front Silent Block & differential Bushing+Tuner Motorposrt Alluminium Rear Mount+Hamann Exaust

Comment

could you find out what mounts he used and how he mounted it to the floor? are they on runners or just bolted to the car?

Comment

Sure the seat fits in fine, but does your ass fit in the seat!!! ;)

Looks great btw

Current - BMW M6
                      Previous - Estoril S50 '98

KW V3's, ACS Splitters, H&R ARB's, Rogue Engineering rear top mounts,
                      Carbon Induction kit, Supersprint Exhaust, BBS 19" CH alloys, Strong Strut

Comment

The message from the german guy,waiting the pictures!
                        I mounted the seats with the original mount of the 911 996 GT3 rails ... I mounted the left Seat on the right - and the right on the left position...
                        that you came clother to the gearbox did i thake a " Z - Aluminium Profile" witche i mounted on the 4 original mounting points
                        www.fastdrive.org

Comment

Working...
                        X