No announcement yet.

Silverstone Classic 2017 Z3MCOUPE.COM display 28/29/30 July 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep good meet! Aim for next year I think is to break further away from BMW area, to try and get a small hard standing area; there's a bit near where the Ferraris get every year, which has loads of spare space near some old MGs. An area limited to say 10 coupes would be nice on there I think!

I got a few photos but not much this year!

Comment

• It was good to see 12 cars there on Saturday - shame I didn't get a display ticket in time to join you. Next year I will be more organised - and I might even wash it so I don't embarrass you like 2 years ago.

Dave, your car is looking as good in the flesh as it does in the forum pictures.

Hopefully more meets next year

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueZ View Post
        It was good to see 12 cars there on Saturday - shame I didn't get a display ticket in time to join you. Next year I will be more organised - and I might even wash it so I don't embarrass you like 2 years ago.

Dave, your car is looking as good in the flesh as it does in the forum pictures.

Hopefully more meets next year
        Good to see you again

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Great weekend, pleased that we decided to stick with our own separate area as the cars looked really stunning all lined up together. I think they created more interest that way.
                  Being as next year is 20th anniversary of the first Z3MC then hopefully we might be able to pull more than 10 cars together!!
                  There was even a chap from Belgium who I gave a card to who was interested in bringing his car over next year.
                  It proved fascinating checking the different cars under bonnet details with Dave & Martin. Dave as eagle eyed as ever putting right some of the hose clip locations etc and pointing out a few missing items. Thanks Dave!!
                  I'll stick up a few pics when I've sorted out my Flickr account.
                  I've put a few pics on ZRoadster.org as they have a system that allows direct attachment of pics to a thread without using 3rd party hosting.
                  Pete C

2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 805 of 821 RHD built

Previous BMWs

2003 E46 M3 6 speed manual - Carbon Black/Black interior.
                  2000 Z3M Coupe - Cosmos Black Metallic/Black interior. 692 of 821 RHD built
                  1986 M635
                  1985 E28 M5
                  1983 E28 528i Alpina

Comment

• Originally posted by petecossie View Post
                    Great weekend, pleased that we decided to stick with our own separate area as the cars looked really stunning all lined up together. I think they created more interest that way.
                    Being as next year is 20th anniversary of the first Z3MC then hopefully we might be able to pull more than 10 cars together!!
                    There was even a chap from Belgium who I gave a card to who was interested in bringing his car over next year.
                    It proved fascinating checking the different cars under bonnet details with Dave & Martin. Dave as eagle eyed as ever putting right some of the hose clip locations etc and pointing out a few missing items. Thanks Dave!!
                    I'll stick up a few pics when I've sorted out my Flickr account.
                    I've put a few pics on ZRoadster.org as they have a system that allows direct attachment of pics to a thread without using 3rd party hosting.

You should be able to copy and paste them from .org but not sure if they will remain?

Comment

• Comment

• Latest info,

http://mailchi.mp/silverstoneclassic...3?e=ecc9d12969

Don't miss our ITV4 highlights programme

Tiff Needell presents our highlights programme on ITV4 this year. Don't miss it when it airs at 20:00 on Thursday 10 August. The programme will then be repeated at 10am on Saturday 12 August.

Comment

• I'll probably still take a look at it, but would be nice for them to set aside some of the show for the clubs/car show element (it tends to just show the racing).

Comment

Working...
                          X