Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Scotland.

Hi all,
    My name is Donald from the west coast of Scotland. I bought my first Z3 1 week ago then another two this week
    I love them, the first is a 3.0l widebody 34,000 miles, Z3m roadster and finally a coupe that you all know with a S54 conversion.
    The next one is a z3m or 3.0 roadster that is Left hand drive.
    If there are any meets in Scotland please let me know.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BTZQXpkhj4G/

Hi Donald good to see another Scottish owner.

We have a meet once a month at Motherwell college from 10-12 have a look on the tartan tarmac website. Loads of lovely cars on show, last month was around 300. I'll be there in the Coupe

Comment

Hi David,
      I go to the TT meet most month's, last month I went in my Mgc Gt the white one that decided to cut out at the exit lol.
      I will take the Laguna S54 coupe or the roadster this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jds View Post
        Hi David,
        I go to the TT meet most month's, last month I went in my Mgc Gt the white one that decided to cut out at the exit lol.
        I will take the Laguna S54 coupe or the roadster this Sunday.
        Haha small world! I was there in a red 991, it was a bit early for the coupe to come out last month.

Comment

Welcome Donald
          1998 ///M Coupe

Comment

Hi donald. Welcome to the fold. It is getting more common that members are buying a roadie and a coupe.

I am based near Perth. I have estoril coupe and cosmos roadie. I will see if I can arrange to be at the tt meet tomorrow. If not perhaps it's time to arrange a Scottish run. It's been a couple of years since the last one. I think the best driving road is still Tyndrum to Dalmally.

Robert

Comment

Working...
            X