Wanted - front adjustable camber plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - front adjustable camber plates

Hi. As the title states, I'm looking to buy some front adjustable camber plates.

As I've found on here, lots of people have stuff squirrelled away so please let me know what you have!

Cheers
    Ian
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Bump.....
    2002 '52 S54 - Titanium Silver with 18" BBS LMs, AP Racing BBK, KW V3, H&R anti roll bars & ACS flippers (previously 2000 'X' S50 - Arctic Silver)

Comment

if that helps https://claz.org/classifieds?q=camber+plates+bmw best with your search

Comment

Originally posted by jacobchristoperson View Post
        if that helps https://claz.org/classifieds?q=camber+plates+bmw best with your search
        Thanks, shame all the good stuff is in the States though

Comment

Bump.....

Comment

Why do want them - I have some turners on my m3 and honestly I had them set up once and never touched them! But then mine is purely for weekend / track use.

I guess you want the flexibility from the engine bay between road and track?

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
              Why do want them - I have some turners on my m3 and honestly I had them set up once and never touched them! But then mine is purely for weekend / track use.

I guess you want the flexibility from the engine bay between road and track?
              The below post I've just posted has the detail. Basically I'm not happy with the stance post KWs and wider front rims, so I'm hoping a camber change to tuck the top of the front wheels in a little will give me what I want

http://www.z3mcoupe.com/forum/showth...649#post171649

Comment

Bump...

(at some point i'll have to buy new, but with having to get the car painted and my airbox to fit, im looking to save a few £££!!)

Comment

As we're nearing spring im thinking of the jobs Ive never gotten around to, namely fitting my airbox and sorting the top mounts, hence.....BUMP!

Comment

Working...
                  X