Exhausts - Evolve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhausts - Evolve?

I'm scoping out the options and costs for a possible change from oem cat-back exhaust at the moment.

The prospeed option is looking interesting as so many of you guys have alreayd helped the chap there with R&D phases however since a significant percentage of my use of the car will be in the lower sub 3000 rev range the Supersprint seems to be the advised option (I'd want something to make a nice noise when I choose to go higher up the range)

Research suggest Evolve in Luton are now the UK distributors and the ideal place to fit them but have tried twice now to engage them via email with no joy (phone normally not an option during work hours)

Their website doesn't list pricing - despite the web presence are they old school phone only type operation? Has anyone dealt with them recently or suggest someone else for fitting and supply of SS?

Thanks
    ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
    now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Hi Yadi,

As I understand it Charlie at Prospeed will make the exhausts based on your required characteristics. You tell him what you are after and he will do his best to make it sound accordingly.

I spoke with him last week and he was really helpful, worth giving him a call.
    S50 Black, H&R Arbs/ Springs, B8s, Larini Exhaust

Comment

Yadi,

I ordered a Supersprint s/s back half from Larkspeed last week.

Delivered to the door in 3 working days, direct from Italy for £922 inc vat + carriage. I must admit I was expecting it to take 3 weeks !!!

Its getting fitted tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it sounds.
      Estoril blue S50 - 2000: Bilstien B8's, Spax adjustables, H&R springs, H&R anti-roll bars, Rogue top mounts, Tints, M5 alloys, Simota, Supersprint, ACS splitters.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Mcewan - mind if i ask what route are you using to get them fitted? Doing yourself or a local Indy etc?

Had seen larkspeed on my google searches so good to know the delivery from Italy got through
        ex- 2000 Titanium Silver S50 with AC Schnitzer road suspension, exhaust, rear wing and gear knob
        now 2002 Sapphire Black S54 with black/red interior, S54 Bearing Shell upgrade with ARP Con Rod bolts, Cam shaft bolt upgrade

Comment

Just got the car back from my indy.

Sounds fantastic, a nice burble on idle.

Only driven it a few miles home, inside sounds about the same.

Roll on the weekend........
          Estoril blue S50 - 2000: Bilstien B8's, Spax adjustables, H&R springs, H&R anti-roll bars, Rogue top mounts, Tints, M5 alloys, Simota, Supersprint, ACS splitters.

Comment

Good news. Let us know how you
            Get on with them. Sound Recording would be really useful or does it now sound like this ?http://www.mcoupe.com/video/m-coupe-...rint-exhaust-1

For the record I heard from Imran at Evolve via email today as well. Decisions to make next week now.

Comment

Working...
            X